Basic Cotton Rounds - 100ct - Up&Up™

NULL

Doo you guys use this to put on your toners?
What does everyone use cotton pads for?[product:up-&-up-cotton-rounds-100ct-3pk-up&up]
[product:up-up-regular-cotton-rounds]. Anyone use these? Love target brand and wanting to try them
Start your review of Basic Cotton Rounds - 100ct - Up&Up™!
How would you rate this product?
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,051 reviews
Basic Cotton Rounds - 100ct - Up&Up™ uploaded by Melissa B.
Basic Cotton Rounds - 100ct - Up&Up™ uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Target
I bought these cotton rounds at Target because I ran out of the ones I usually get on Amazon and I really like them! They’re soft and quilted on both sides. They’re sturdy and great for both removing makeup and applying toner. They retail at $1.99 for 100, which is a great deal if you ask me! A bit more expensive than the ones I get on Amazon, but totally worth the convenience of being able to go to Target and pick them up when I run out.
Natalie L.
Basic Cotton Rounds - 100ct - Up&Up™ uploaded by Natalie L.
Purchased at: Target
This is a good bargain cotton round. I used to use Swisspers Cotton Rounds 240 ct but they aren't as good as I remember them being 10 years ago and since I shop at target way too much this became my bargain brand. I have to use 2, because they're thin and fall apart easily. They can also pill easily, but they clean good with my Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 I only use tinted moisturizer or spf, nothing too heavy and I wash my face after. I prefer Q-Tips ® Beauty Rounds (see my review) and while more expensive the superior quality and fact that I use 2 of these at a time any way helps with the cost difference (which is like $2 or $3 but this has 100 and q- tips 75)
Shirin M.
Honolulu, HI
Basic Cotton Rounds - 100ct - Up&Up™ uploaded by Shirin M.
Purchased at: CVS
Very easy to use old classic cotton rounds. Your best friend when it comes to remove your eye make up. I usually soak my oil cleanser to one of the cotton pad, and leave on my eyes for some minutes and gently rinse it out. Perfect make up remover!
Melissa E.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I have tried many types of cotton pads and these get repurchased every time. They are priced well for as many as you get and a package can last about 4-6 weeks. They do have a very small amount of lint but nothing I would complain about!
Haley B.
Belmont, MI
Basic Cotton Rounds - 100ct - Up&Up™ uploaded by Haley B.
Purchased at: Target
I bought these mainly for applying my toner to my face. I love the size and shape of them. They start off great but once I get to the other side of my face they do start pilling and leaving tiny fuzzies. They haven't irritated my sensitive skin and apply things nicely. For the price they are a great quick pick up but I am hoping to find ones that maybe are of more quality...?
Rebecca N.
Columbia
Basic Cotton Rounds - 100ct - Up&Up™ uploaded by Rebecca N.
these are great. i buy the big bag and keep a few in a container until ready to use. I normally use them for makeup removal, toners, and salicylic acid treatments.
Allison G.
Anderson, SC
Basic Cotton Rounds - 100ct - Up&Up™ uploaded by Allison G.
These are awesome little cotton rounds from Target. Very simple packaging and at around $5.99 for 300, you can’t beat it. They come in 3 sleeves of 100. Very soft and absorbent. The cotton doesn’t pull away like others I’ve used. I use them everyday to apply toner to my skin after cleaning. I also like using these to remove my eye makeup and lipstick, lip scrubs and nail polish.
Cheyenne B.
Buena Park, CA
Soooo handy for taking off makeup, washing face, cleaning scrapes ect. They come in a value pack of three and cost about 5 bucks at target. Best value!! Each pack has about 100 rounds 100% cotton
Joanna U.
Fort Mill, SC
Utilizó muchísimo estos algodoncitos. En particular estos me gustan, tienen un buen precio y no me dejan pelusas en el rostro o en las uńas cuando los uso!
Nicole G.
Citrus Hts, CA
These kind of start to fall apart when you're using them but that also could just be how hard I wipe my face. But I do like them. 2.99 for 100 cotton rounds. Gets me through my face routine everyday and I love it. Theyre very soft.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elizabeth W.
Charlotte, NC
il y a 2 ans
Basic Cotton Rounds - 100ct - Up&Up™. Anyone use these? Love target brand and wanting to try them
Tara T. il y a 2 ans
Get the big package! :) I like Target’s so much better than the ones I got at Wal-mart.