BY BASE MARKETING

Find cutlery open stock and sets at Target.com! This set of ginsu knives stays sharp without ever needing to be sharpened. Made from stainless steel, it includes six steak knives, a slicer, vegetable knife, bread knife, utility knife, chef knife and kitchen shears. It all fits perfectly into the sleek black knife block for convenient storage. see more...

Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
I really do like this but your block my sister has this I do not personally on this but I can't say from Long Weekend cooking with her I really really love this butcher block hands-on experience easy Sharp just a very good set for anyone who would love this in their kitchen
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
This knife set is the boom! It is so amazing. Great for cutting any kind of meat, vegetables bf fruit. Love the elegant design and the 14 variety knife set you have everything you need with this collection.
Kayla E.
Cresco, PA
These knives are the best! Never dull, and get the job Done. There is a knife for everything in this set and the block they sit within is not only sturdy, but modern.
Danielle N.
Redding, CA
I love these knives and especially the block they come with. They are very stylish and fit into my modern kitchen's color scheme very well.
Elizabeth F.
Mt Pleasant, MI
These are the best knives I have ever purchased. Not to mention, they look amazing on my counter. Definitely a good purchase.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
I used to have this and they were pretty good with meat and veggies. They werr a bit expensive for good for the price.
Delaney M.
I love these knifes the work great they are very nice looking and they work great and look great in my kitchen
dreaa l.
Are these worth a purchase ?
jonathan n.
Are the knifes very sharp?
candida v.
Paterson, NJ
I really really need this set in my life where can i get it?