BeautyFaceFacial SkincareFacial Skincare

Base Blue BB4304 Dry & Wet, Dual Action Facial Cleansing Wipes

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Base Blue BB4304 Dry & Wet, Dual Action Facial Cleansing Wipes!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer  G.
2,931 reviews
Base Blue BB4304 Dry & Wet, Dual Action Facial Cleansing Wipes uploaded by Jennifer  G.
Night and day wipes from base blue good for all skintones I have sensitive dry skin and both are nice . No complaints so far
Wendy B.
Garrett, IN
I got these in my boxycharm box. I'm personally not a fan of facial wipes. These where nothing special to me .
Vanessa G.
Olympia
Base Blue BB4304 Dry & Wet, Dual Action Facial Cleansing Wipes uploaded by Vanessa G.
Love love love these! I am allergic to a lot of wipes. Whether it's the aloe or green tea or cucumber. (Which I am allergic to none of these except on my face.) I was weary about these but they're amazing. They leave your face feeling cool and dry. Not burning!

Looking for your answer?