MakeupPerfume & CologneBésame Cosmetics
BÃsame Cosmetics Brightening French Vanilla Face Powder by BÃsame

Bésame Cosmetics Brightening French Vanilla Face Powder by Bésame

by Bésame Cosmetics

Bésame Cosmetics Brightening French Vanilla Face PowderBésame Cosmetics Brightening French Vanilla Face Powder

does this have any flashback??
I’ve read that this is better for darker skin tones? Can anyone confirm that? Is the powder tinted or is it translucent? [product:besame-cosmetics-brightening-face-powder]
Is this product good for dry skin?
Start your review of Bésame Cosmetics Brightening French Vanilla Face Powder by Bésame!
Joann  B.
Riverview, MI
Love. Love. LOVE. This is by far the best finishing powder I've ever used! It blends in nicely with my foundation without leaving my face feeling cakey and gross. It applies lightly, and I like to use it throughout the day to keep down the shine. Plus, a little goes a long way so it lasts quite a while.  Bésame Cosmetics Brightening French Vanilla Face Powder by Bésame was the first thing I bought from the beans and since then I've ended up doing a paycheck or two 😉
Jenn B.
Waltham, MA
I love this powder! It is a very finely milled powder perfect for setting under eye concealer or the whole face. The powder is a light lavender color but blends in perfectly in the skin to subtly brighten without caking. The packaging is cute and there is a cover for over the holes to the loose powder so it's not messy.
Yvonne C.
Mount Vernon, MO
I love the vanilla brightening powder so much! It is perfect for my undereye💕 I love the puff it comes with for application. The finish natural and not cakey at all! It keeps me looking gorgeous all day🙌 Definitely recommend giving this a try to all my friends. Bésame Cosmetics Brightening French Vanilla Face Powder by Bésame
Janet C.
Cinnaminson, NJ
Stuff is great. Got it in my ipsy bag last month it smells wonderful and it doesn't blotch up on my skin. It goes on smoothly and evenly it has a nice matte finish. I would definitely buy this if the price was a little lower.
Breanna S.
Jacksonville, FL
This powder is amazing with all skin types and it keeps the shiny oil away. Not to mention it has a vanilla smell I love it. It's a setting powder that also keeps the foundation put I noticed
Victoria B.
Montgomery, AL
Love the smell. Not sure about it though. It can sometimes cake but other times is really soft and pretty.
Annette B.
W Lafayette, IN
I’ve tried all of the Besame face powders and have been so happy with them. In addition to offering a nice finish they also smell beautiful.
Ashley S.
I love this powder! I'm not a powder girl, for the most part, but this one is a favorite of mine. It's light and smells delicious. With lotion underneath, it doesn't make my face flakey and helps over foundation to have a nice, even look to my skin. Even without foundation, it helps even my skintone out. This is such a great product!
Kenna D.
Pennsburg, PA
So beautiful and it bakes my face like a charm! beautiful vintage packaging, perfect for my vintage lifestyle! Couldn't be happier!
Robin B.
Redford, MI
This is one of my favorite setting powders. I use it on my t-zone and anywhere I use concealer. A fine layer of it over blotted lipstick helps keep my lipstick from budging and I don’t reapply as often. I like it better than Cosy Airspun powder. Definitely worth the price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lisa M.