Bartles & Jaymes
- "I prefer to drink wine coolers over beer and this one has some great flavors and some not so great just like every brand.. everyone will have their favorite though" in 40 reviews
- "I have always enjoyed wine coolers and Bartles and Jaymes is a good brand with a lot of different flavors to choose from." in 31 reviews
- "It's nice to have a couple of these on a hot summer day if you are just wanting to relax or enjoying a nice BBQ or any type of event. " in 24 reviews
- "I enjoy one of these little buggers every once in awhile, the fuzzy navels are great, I can not choose a favorite smooth and only one will satisfy me." in 20 reviews
- "These have a very low alcohol content and they taste great if you refrigerate them or place them in ice before you plan to drink them." in 19 reviews
Best summer drink! The variety of flavors they offer are amazing, really sweet but that's how I like my drinks.
Love love all the flavors. My favorite my far, probably could drink way too many of these...
A great drink if your just looking to relax and let your hair down with out getting drunk
I like a varity of flavors so these are great, they are nice for a light drink
I do like these types of drinks , they are fruity and sweet .
So good. Specially when you don't want to drink hard liquor.
These are so inexpensive and taste sooooo good!!!
We both love this taste . u can buy cheep plice
Q & A
What's your favorite flavor?
Which one of theses is your favorite ?
Are these good for a slightly older people party?
Do you think they will come out with a slushie version?
I'm not a big drinker so who long will they last in the fridge?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos