BY BARTLES & JAYMES

• Do you think they will come out with a slushie version?19 Answers
  • I'm not a big drinker so who long will they last in the f...17 Answers
  • Which one is your favorite?2 Answers
Bartles & Jaymes
  • "I prefer to drink wine coolers over beer and this one has some great flavors and some not so great just like every brand.. everyone will have their favorite though" in 40 reviews
  • "I have always enjoyed wine coolers and Bartles and Jaymes is a good brand with a lot of different flavors to choose from." in 31 reviews
  • "It's nice to have a couple of these on a hot summer day if you are just wanting to relax or enjoying a nice BBQ or any type of event. " in 24 reviews
  • "I enjoy one of these little buggers every once in awhile, the fuzzy navels are great, I can not choose a favorite smooth and only one will satisfy me." in 20 reviews
  • "These have a very low alcohol content and they taste great if you refrigerate them or place them in ice before you plan to drink them." in 19 reviews
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love getting these and they have tons of flavors. I usually keep a few in the fridge during the summer for impromptu get togethers. They are really good and go down easily so be careful!
Allison D.
Live Oak, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is definitely my favorite "girly" drink. Every time I see my Mom we have to enjoy one or two together. Love fuzzy navel all the flavors are good. Great for girl days at the beach!!
Joanna F.
Bartles & Jaymes wine coolers are refreshing and sweet. They are wonderful for back yard BBQs with friends! I love their huge selection of flavors and blends and they are always consistent in flavor. Highly recommended!
Anastasia  C.
San Diego, CA
These are pretty sweet but are perfect if your looking to try a bunch of different flavors for cheap. Most stores sell this item for about $5 for 2 4-pack cases. The alcohol content is extremely low but is perfect if your looking for a light social drink.
Brandi Q.
Grapeview, WA
The flavors are very good but if you're looking to get drunk I wouldn't recommend just because too many of these equal heartburn city!! My favorite are the strawberry daiquiri ones. A nice BBQ summer beverage or on the beach with a book or a girlfriend!
Amanda S.
Charlotte , NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Wine coolers are not usually my alcohol of choice because they are so sweet and I feel like my teeth are going to fall out if I drink too many of them. I do like that these come in 4 packs and not 6 like most smirnoff ice or other similar products. They do offer a variety of pretty good flavors.
Gabriell G.
Murfreesboro, TN
I absolutely love these for when I'm trying to get a light buzz, but not enter into the tipsy zone. There are a variety of flavors without the high alcohol content and they're pretty inexpensive and accessible. I would definitely recommend them!
Angel L.
This is my go-to brand for entertaining. I'll purchase some for get-togethers for those who aren't too into the taste of alcohol, or just want something fruity. The variety is amazing.
Bekka O.
Ada, OK
You can't go wrong with Bartles & Jaymes. There is a flavor for everyone. I have not tasted any that I absolutely hate. My flavor of choice depends on the mood I am in. They taste really great over ice or even blended up with ice like a slushy.
Aimee M.
Chelsea, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love these drinks. They all have a delicious flavor. However, the downfall: they are so super sugary that they will kill your stomach and just make you feel gross. After about 3, I feel like I've just eaten handfuls of sugar and I have to stop.
Sabrina V.
What's your favorite flavor?
Amarilys S.
Bronx , NY
Which one of theses is your favorite ?
Christian G.
Los Angeles , CA
Are these good for a slightly older people party?
Leslie M.
Thompsontown, PA
Do you think they will come out with a slushie version?
Sandra K.
Smithville, TX
I'm not a big drinker so who long will they last in the fridge?