Bartles & Jaymes
- "I prefer to drink wine coolers over beer and this one has some great flavors and some not so great just like every brand.. everyone will have their favorite though" in 40 reviews
- "I have always enjoyed wine coolers and Bartles and Jaymes is a good brand with a lot of different flavors to choose from." in 31 reviews
- "It's nice to have a couple of these on a hot summer day if you are just wanting to relax or enjoying a nice BBQ or any type of event. " in 24 reviews
- "I enjoy one of these little buggers every once in awhile, the fuzzy navels are great, I can not choose a favorite smooth and only one will satisfy me." in 20 reviews
- "These have a very low alcohol content and they taste great if you refrigerate them or place them in ice before you plan to drink them." in 19 reviews
I enjoy these every once and a while but I feel that these are just way too sweet.
I love love love all the flavors. They are so great. Pina Colada is my favorite.
So not worth the calories! Taste awfully sweet and does not contain much alcohol.
Refreshing, sweet yet light & crisp. I love these when we go out on the pontoon!
Always a favorite by the pool. We keep out cooler stocked. Light and refreshing!
These are great little drinks that I love to drink while at the beach!!! YUMMY!!!
These drinks have decent flavor and alcohol content. Nothing to write home about.
Love these great taste and nice packaging for east handling great for parties.
This are soo good. The fuzzy navel is my favorite. Always a great summer drink!
These are old school wine coolers but still good when you're out on the boat!
Q & A
What's your favorite flavor?
Which one of theses is your favorite ?
Are these good for a slightly older people party?
Do you think they will come out with a slushie version?
I'm not a big drinker so who long will they last in the fridge?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos