Bartles & Jaymes
- "I prefer to drink wine coolers over beer and this one has some great flavors and some not so great just like every brand.. everyone will have their favorite though" in 40 reviews
- "I have always enjoyed wine coolers and Bartles and Jaymes is a good brand with a lot of different flavors to choose from." in 31 reviews
- "It's nice to have a couple of these on a hot summer day if you are just wanting to relax or enjoying a nice BBQ or any type of event. " in 24 reviews
- "I enjoy one of these little buggers every once in awhile, the fuzzy navels are great, I can not choose a favorite smooth and only one will satisfy me." in 20 reviews
- "These have a very low alcohol content and they taste great if you refrigerate them or place them in ice before you plan to drink them." in 19 reviews
If I'm in the mood for something fruity and not too strong I tend to pick up the Strawberry Daiquiri and fuzzy navel. Love that they are not so strong. I don't like to get drunk after one drink... What's the point of that? I mean seriously, I love to get drunk but not after one drink. I like to enjoy my night.
They are light and refreshing and have lots of flavors to choose from and are great for hot summer day outings. I like the Mojito or the Margarita flavored ones. However if you are looking for a drink with a "kick" these won't do it. They have only about 5% alcohol by volume, and therefore are kind of like punch.
These drinks are delicious and are good drink to start off with if you have never drank before or are just starting off. In my opinion, after 2 or so I feel like I might go into a sugar coma. I drink beer most of the time, which might be my problem, but I can enjoy one or not have one at all and be satisfied.
This drink is great if you have it at the right occasion! It's a great spritzer type drink when it's cold and served at a BBQ on a hot day. Very sweet and fruity so not something I'd drink if I wanted a glass of wine at night
I love B&J's! I get it all the time when I don't want anything strong. It's sweet but I love it and since it doesn't take much for me to get tipsy.. two or three will get me there. Would definitely recommend it to others
We host many parties at our house, especially during the holidays. I always have an open bar for guests with designated drivers or that are staying over. The flavor is alright and they are lower-alcohol than mixed drinks or wine. They are very sweet, though.
This is great for those days that you can't wait to get off work, but too tired to make something kinda day. Just pick up a 4 pack on your way home. My favorites are the Sangria, Pina Colada, Exotic Berry and Strawberry Daiquiri. Nice over some ice, sitting outside or just on the sofa. Great for any occasssion!
I hate the alcohol taste its bitter and gross and the only reason people like it is because they become IMMUNE to the taste no one actually likes the taste, well these babies are delicious! They taste like a Strawberry Soda with a little KICK :) If you do not like the bitter taste these will be perfect for you!
They're great for people who don't really drink or just don't like the taste of alcohol. So its good to have them at get together's or like holiday parties! If your looking for a buzz I don't know if you'll get it. I know I never had one when drinking them.
These are perfect for people looking for mixed drinks. They come in many different flavors and they are also very light alcohol. Definantly worth the money spent, the four bottles go a long way and they taste wonderful. I usually drink these with friends.
Q & A
What's your favorite flavor?
Which one of theses is your favorite ?
Are these good for a slightly older people party?
Do you think they will come out with a slushie version?
I'm not a big drinker so who long will they last in the fridge?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos