Bartles & Jaymes
- "I prefer to drink wine coolers over beer and this one has some great flavors and some not so great just like every brand.. everyone will have their favorite though" in 40 reviews
- "I have always enjoyed wine coolers and Bartles and Jaymes is a good brand with a lot of different flavors to choose from." in 31 reviews
- "It's nice to have a couple of these on a hot summer day if you are just wanting to relax or enjoying a nice BBQ or any type of event. " in 24 reviews
- "I enjoy one of these little buggers every once in awhile, the fuzzy navels are great, I can not choose a favorite smooth and only one will satisfy me." in 20 reviews
- "These have a very low alcohol content and they taste great if you refrigerate them or place them in ice before you plan to drink them." in 19 reviews
So yummy and cheap. Great party addition. Especially for those who don't like beer!
These are good, I like them all. My favorite one is fuzzy navel, that one is the best
I like wine coolers on a summer day, but you do not want to drink too many of these.
These don't get you very drunk, but MMMM are they tasty! I've never had a bad flavor.
There good for the price. not expensive, but not good enough for getting that buzz.
Really good flavor but really sweet... Specially the strawberry one and the berry
Made famous by The Mountain Goats' "You or Your Memory." Too sweet for my tastes.
Mmm tasty...crisp and refreshing. Vice nice flavors. Great for any adult occasion!
I like the berry and the fuzzy navel flavors, but can find better for the others.
OMG it tastes so awesome! I love that it also packs a little punch of alcohol too!
Q & A
What's your favorite flavor?
Which one of theses is your favorite ?
Are these good for a slightly older people party?
Do you think they will come out with a slushie version?
I'm not a big drinker so who long will they last in the fridge?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos