Bartles & Jaymes
- "I prefer to drink wine coolers over beer and this one has some great flavors and some not so great just like every brand.. everyone will have their favorite though" in 40 reviews
- "I have always enjoyed wine coolers and Bartles and Jaymes is a good brand with a lot of different flavors to choose from." in 31 reviews
- "It's nice to have a couple of these on a hot summer day if you are just wanting to relax or enjoying a nice BBQ or any type of event. " in 24 reviews
- "I enjoy one of these little buggers every once in awhile, the fuzzy navels are great, I can not choose a favorite smooth and only one will satisfy me." in 20 reviews
- "These have a very low alcohol content and they taste great if you refrigerate them or place them in ice before you plan to drink them." in 19 reviews
I love these. They're cheap, and they taste wonderful. My favorite is the fuzzy navel.
I was never a big fan if these. They are overly sweet and have a horrible aftertaste.
Great taste as well as price. Don't really give you too much of a buzz at all though .
I like daiquiri when I don't want to drink to much!! Just for a afternoon after work...
I might be weird but I thought some had a funny after taste.. I will stick to my wines
Sweet and tasty drink. This is what I drank when I first turned 21 and still drink now
I love these,priced nice and they taste good..and some fun flavors.lots to choose from.
My favorite one is the strawberry. The margarita is way too strong. Very good flavors !
These are some of the best coolers that I've ever tried and the prices is affordable
LOVE B&J VERY REFRESHING AND TASTY SOMETHING I COULD SIT BACK AND RELAX WITH EVERYDAY
Q & A
What's your favorite flavor?
Which one of theses is your favorite ?
Are these good for a slightly older people party?
Do you think they will come out with a slushie version?
I'm not a big drinker so who long will they last in the fridge?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos