Bartles & Jaymes
- "I prefer to drink wine coolers over beer and this one has some great flavors and some not so great just like every brand.. everyone will have their favorite though" in 40 reviews
- "I have always enjoyed wine coolers and Bartles and Jaymes is a good brand with a lot of different flavors to choose from." in 31 reviews
- "It's nice to have a couple of these on a hot summer day if you are just wanting to relax or enjoying a nice BBQ or any type of event. " in 24 reviews
- "I enjoy one of these little buggers every once in awhile, the fuzzy navels are great, I can not choose a favorite smooth and only one will satisfy me." in 20 reviews
- "These have a very low alcohol content and they taste great if you refrigerate them or place them in ice before you plan to drink them." in 19 reviews
I've tried all the flavors and even though its cheap, to me it's to sugary in my opinion.
Really good! Fun to drink in summer outside! I really like the mango flavor or fuzzy navel!
I think these are just gross. Then again, I don't like mixed drinks that are store bought!
I enjoyed these drinks, especially on a hot summer day! I recommend the peach flavored one!
Can always count on this cooler. Been drinking this for years. Love the variety of flavors.
Yum yum! Great flavors and totally perfect for summer days by the pool or a girls night in.
Too sweet and not enough alcohol! too much sugar for me. wont buy again. not a favorite.
Great taste I've tried the strawberry one love it!! can't wait to try all the other favors
Great coolers to drink. Light alcohol content and tasty! Many great favors to choose from.
Good flavors. If you do not really wanna drink this is your go to drink. it like kool aid
Q & A
What's your favorite flavor?
Which one of theses is your favorite ?
Are these good for a slightly older people party?
Do you think they will come out with a slushie version?
I'm not a big drinker so who long will they last in the fridge?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos