Bartles & Jaymes
- "I prefer to drink wine coolers over beer and this one has some great flavors and some not so great just like every brand.. everyone will have their favorite though" in 40 reviews
- "I have always enjoyed wine coolers and Bartles and Jaymes is a good brand with a lot of different flavors to choose from." in 31 reviews
- "It's nice to have a couple of these on a hot summer day if you are just wanting to relax or enjoying a nice BBQ or any type of event. " in 24 reviews
- "I enjoy one of these little buggers every once in awhile, the fuzzy navels are great, I can not choose a favorite smooth and only one will satisfy me." in 20 reviews
- "These have a very low alcohol content and they taste great if you refrigerate them or place them in ice before you plan to drink them." in 19 reviews
These are okay when its last resort.. but i don't really care for them. just being honest ......
Grew up drinking these, good for parties or mixers. cheap and tons of flavors to choose from.
These are great for just a little buzz fun for girls nights have lots of flavors to choose from
Delicious easy going alcoholic drink, not too much kick and never feels like an average drink.
Nothing bad to say here. Perfect combination of sweet and bubbly. Great for a picnic or cookout
Very old school classics wine coolers. Never gets old and taste refreshing at the same time.
I love these wine coolers by Bartles and Jaymes. my favorite is the strawberry daiquiri one.
No muy buena tiene un sabor medio raro !! E probado muchos marcas pero esta como que no pasa
I love the fuzzy navel, its my favorite of all times!!!!! these drinks are fairly cheap too
Love all flavors of these. They are rather inexpensive at walmart and are always stocked up.
Q & A
What's your favorite flavor?
Which one of theses is your favorite ?
Are these good for a slightly older people party?
Do you think they will come out with a slushie version?
I'm not a big drinker so who long will they last in the fridge?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos