BY BARTLES & JAYMES

• Do you think they will come out with a slushie version?19 Answers
  • I'm not a big drinker so who long will they last in the f...17 Answers
  • Which one is your favorite?2 Answers
Bartles & Jaymes
  • "I prefer to drink wine coolers over beer and this one has some great flavors and some not so great just like every brand.. everyone will have their favorite though" in 40 reviews
  • "I have always enjoyed wine coolers and Bartles and Jaymes is a good brand with a lot of different flavors to choose from." in 31 reviews
  • "It's nice to have a couple of these on a hot summer day if you are just wanting to relax or enjoying a nice BBQ or any type of event. " in 24 reviews
  • "I enjoy one of these little buggers every once in awhile, the fuzzy navels are great, I can not choose a favorite smooth and only one will satisfy me." in 20 reviews
  • "These have a very low alcohol content and they taste great if you refrigerate them or place them in ice before you plan to drink them." in 19 reviews
Laura D.
Dallas, TX
For me, Bartles and Jaymes is the taste of nostalgia. I remember when it first came onto the market (yes, I'm old) and it was a favorite drink. Need to be careful, though, because they sneak up on you. (Taste fruity and not of alcohol so you need to be mindful of how many you consume!)
Arlena A.
Indio, CA
These definitely take my back to the first time I tried alcohol.  I would drink these mostly for the cute names and the fact that they came in cute colors.  They are super affordable and very accessible.  Overall, I would purchase these again to take a trip down memory lane.
Neyma V.
Stockton, CA
another summer staple for me.
i love these chilled by the lake or where ever.
their is a good flavor selection and their not too strong so your good. its always a good time when these bottles are around.
Cassandra M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
While I do not drink as much as I did when I was 21, I do remember the goodness of this product. it has a taste that is palatable and can get you pretty torn up without you even knowing how many you drank. I would let all children under 21 not to touch this item, It will killl you.
Margie P.
anaheim, ca
The very first time I got drunk was off these bad boys haha it's super easy to go over board since they taste like kool-aid! The after experience resulted in be being sick in a bright red color haha and a roaring headache but the drink itself is pretty yummy. No complaints.
Danielle L.
Providence, RI
Bartles & Jaymes was probably the first wine cooler I ever tried. Because of that, I think I will always have a soft stop for them. While for flavors are hits, and some are misses, there's pretty much something for everyone. The colder the better, always great on a hot day.
Shawndra B.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
This is a beginning drinkers delight; especially of you're a girl in her low 20's. These taste good to a beginning drinker because their taste is what resembles alcoholic kool aid. For me, now that I like my booze, this is too sweet and you have to drink a bunch to get drunk.
Ashley M.
Pace, FL
We always take these in our cooler to the beach or out on the boat. they offer tons of variety and it's nice to change up taste. I haven't had any of them that I didn't like. they are reasonably priced & I would recommend them.
Lydia A.
Los Angeles, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I like these for a relaxed just want to take it slow kind of night or BBQ. they are kind of fruity cant really taste the liquor and if your anything like me it will take a few before you can feel any buzz but they are great if your a light weight and they taste great.
Erini S.
Muncie, IN
With so many other good things to drink out there... why these? If I'm craving something fruity, I'd rather mix my own thing. The only time my friends buy these is more because it's a joke. They're sweet, like a kid-booze. Which is unfortunate, because you'll see a number of underagers drinking things like these.
Sabrina V.
What's your favorite flavor?
Amarilys S.
Bronx , NY
Which one of theses is your favorite ?
Christian G.
Los Angeles , CA
Are these good for a slightly older people party?
Leslie M.
Thompsontown, PA
Do you think they will come out with a slushie version?
Sandra K.
Smithville, TX
I'm not a big drinker so who long will they last in the fridge?