Bartles & Jaymes
- "I prefer to drink wine coolers over beer and this one has some great flavors and some not so great just like every brand.. everyone will have their favorite though" in 40 reviews
- "I have always enjoyed wine coolers and Bartles and Jaymes is a good brand with a lot of different flavors to choose from." in 31 reviews
- "It's nice to have a couple of these on a hot summer day if you are just wanting to relax or enjoying a nice BBQ or any type of event. " in 24 reviews
- "I enjoy one of these little buggers every once in awhile, the fuzzy navels are great, I can not choose a favorite smooth and only one will satisfy me." in 20 reviews
- "These have a very low alcohol content and they taste great if you refrigerate them or place them in ice before you plan to drink them." in 19 reviews
Yes cheap, and equally awful! Strickly for the novice drinker and if you would like heart burn in a glass bottle.
This is the best if your looking to get drunk with your lil sis or brother that just turned 21. Pure child's play.
I love that they offer so many varieties of flavors. There is definitely something for everyones taste. Cheers!!
I like most of these but they are extremely sugary. I can drink about one. I highly dislike the watermelon one.
These Bartles & Jaymes goodies are awesome during the summer months when outside camping. I love all the flavors.
Love these wine coolers, usually fairly cheap and tons of great flavors. My favorite is the strawberry daiquiri!
So far all of the b&j wine coolers I've tasted are good. This is perfect for light drinkers not too much alcohol.
Very good! Very fruity drink! Perfect for any occasion! Not very strong! Made for someone who doesn't drink much!
I love anything from Bartles and Jaymes. This waay very first alcoholic drink. Smooth flavors and good tastes.
Love these great choices to choose from. For those of us who don't or can't drink beer this is a great option!
Q & A
What's your favorite flavor?
Which one of theses is your favorite ?
Are these good for a slightly older people party?
Do you think they will come out with a slushie version?
I'm not a big drinker so who long will they last in the fridge?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos