BY BARTLES & JAYMES

• Do you think they will come out with a slushie version?19 Answers
  • I'm not a big drinker so who long will they last in the f...17 Answers
  • Which one is your favorite?2 Answers
Bartles & Jaymes
  • "I prefer to drink wine coolers over beer and this one has some great flavors and some not so great just like every brand.. everyone will have their favorite though" in 40 reviews
  • "I have always enjoyed wine coolers and Bartles and Jaymes is a good brand with a lot of different flavors to choose from." in 31 reviews
  • "It's nice to have a couple of these on a hot summer day if you are just wanting to relax or enjoying a nice BBQ or any type of event. " in 24 reviews
  • "I enjoy one of these little buggers every once in awhile, the fuzzy navels are great, I can not choose a favorite smooth and only one will satisfy me." in 20 reviews
  • "These have a very low alcohol content and they taste great if you refrigerate them or place them in ice before you plan to drink them." in 19 reviews
Stephanie V.
Love all the flavors not too strong but refreshing enough. The coconut one is by far the best, great for entertaining but they might run out faster than you think. Recommend it for people who don't like the taste of alcohols. Just nice cool flavors .
Lisa Z.
These are great! They have a variety of flavors and are relatively inexpensive. These have a very low alcohol content and they taste great if you refrigerate them or place them in ice before you plan to drink them. If you drink them at room temperature, they most definitely will not taste well at all.
Stacey P.
Eh these aren't bad I'd just rather drink wine coolers by seagrams. Seagrams has a better taste to me. I also really like smirnoff wine cooler they have good flavor and come in 6 packs. It would be nice if Bartles & Jaymes came in a 6 pack too.
Daniela N.
Stansbury Pk, UT
I like these on a summer BBQ, there are lots of flavors and they taste fine, I have had similar drinks form different brands I preferred to these though.
Good thing about these is that they still have some alcohol so you feel like you are having a drink, while not having overwhelming flavor and you can have a few without worrying you will be tipsy too soon.
If they are not cold, they kinda taste gross :)
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These are pretty good if you like sweeter mixed drinks. They have a nice range of flavors and they are really affordable. They’re great summer drinks whether you’re at the lake, pool or the beach. They’re best ice cold and are easy to pop in the cooler and take on a trip. I would recommend these.
Jessica S.
Bartlett, TN
If you are one who hasn't really ever drank alcohol or have a low tolerance to alcohol then there will be great for you cause the alcohol content is very low. they are also great for those who do not like the taste of alcohol since there is very little in them as well as there is such a variety of flavors that you are bound to find one you like!
Sarah L.
Saginaw, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
These drinks are great for someone who likes to refer to the pictures to decide how it might taste. I have never tried one of these that didn't taste like the description. They are also light enough that drinking all four won't make you feel like you have "candy stomach." Not to mention they are decently priced in comparison to other options.
Ashley W.
Rialto, CA
I love bartles and jaymes! Strawberry daquiri is my favorite! As a kid my mom used to fill her fridge with them and my sister and i would steal a pack and get drunk together haha 10 years later i still drink them! Love the taste and the price is on target
If your not a heavy drinker but still want a good buzz this is a great alternative!
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
Bartles and jaymes, so iconic. I remember growing up and my parent having parties and there were always tasty wine coolers available. They always taste great. Not my goto but it is drinkable! Highly affordable!
Alea T.
Mission Viejo, CA
I've only tried the sangria and fuzzy navel flavors but I really liked them. I'd definitely bring these to a laid-back party where people aren't expecting to get wasted but just want to have a good time. It'd be good to bring to a party where there are some not as experienced drinkers. Nobody wants to be the one walking around empty handed or with a drink that is still full by the end of the night.
Sabrina V.
What's your favorite flavor?
Amarilys S.
Bronx , NY
Which one of theses is your favorite ?
Christian G.
Los Angeles , CA
Are these good for a slightly older people party?
Leslie M.
Thompsontown, PA
Do you think they will come out with a slushie version?
Sandra K.
Smithville, TX
I'm not a big drinker so who long will they last in the fridge?