Bartles & Jaymes
- "I prefer to drink wine coolers over beer and this one has some great flavors and some not so great just like every brand.. everyone will have their favorite though" in 40 reviews
- "I have always enjoyed wine coolers and Bartles and Jaymes is a good brand with a lot of different flavors to choose from." in 31 reviews
- "It's nice to have a couple of these on a hot summer day if you are just wanting to relax or enjoying a nice BBQ or any type of event. " in 24 reviews
- "I enjoy one of these little buggers every once in awhile, the fuzzy navels are great, I can not choose a favorite smooth and only one will satisfy me." in 20 reviews
- "These have a very low alcohol content and they taste great if you refrigerate them or place them in ice before you plan to drink them." in 19 reviews
I'm not a fan of drinks like these anymore but this is a good brand for the occasional social drinker, fair price too
I don't think it's too great. It's too sweet for me but I'll drink it on a really hot day when tanning and relaxing.
This stuff is great for a drink on girls night. It rastes more like soda and will get buzzed. Don't overdo it though..
Great to drink and chill out or to have while eating ya crawfish downsouth thing ya heard me! LOL seriously though
I have like these for quite a few years. I still get them once and awhile now. There are so many drinks now days.
I like most of these but alcohol content is too low and you end up getting bloated from how much you have to drink.
Good summer time drink. Certain ones are sweeter than the others. But for the most part you get what you pay for...
I like ... Perfect for a warm and windy day for hot water !!! I especially like the taste of peach fuzzy navel !!!
These are pretty yummy and cheap. very low alcohol, which can be good or bad depending on what you're looking for
These are so good and I love all the flavors. I love to have one after a long day. These doesn't compare to others.
Q & A
What's your favorite flavor?
Which one of theses is your favorite ?
Are these good for a slightly older people party?
Do you think they will come out with a slushie version?
I'm not a big drinker so who long will they last in the fridge?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos