Bartles & Jaymes
- "I prefer to drink wine coolers over beer and this one has some great flavors and some not so great just like every brand.. everyone will have their favorite though" in 40 reviews
- "I have always enjoyed wine coolers and Bartles and Jaymes is a good brand with a lot of different flavors to choose from." in 31 reviews
- "It's nice to have a couple of these on a hot summer day if you are just wanting to relax or enjoying a nice BBQ or any type of event. " in 24 reviews
- "I enjoy one of these little buggers every once in awhile, the fuzzy navels are great, I can not choose a favorite smooth and only one will satisfy me." in 20 reviews
- "These have a very low alcohol content and they taste great if you refrigerate them or place them in ice before you plan to drink them." in 19 reviews
I'm not really a beer drinker, so I love a good B&J. Not too sweet, very refreshing, nice variety of flavors! Good stuff!
I had my first Bartles & Jaymes in the Summer and it was great. I had the Fuzzy Navel it was so refreshing and it was good.
I think everyone has had/will have one of these at least once. The flavors are really tasty and they are reasonably priced.
These taste good enough, but the alcohol level in them is low and it would take a number of them to affect someone much.
I love theses things my only dislike with wine coolers is that they taste like soda i don't get any buzzed feeling at all
I really like these, unlike other users I find these not too sweet. They are sweeter than mikes hard and Smirnoff though.
These wine coolers are pretty tasty if your going to want to drink a nice fruit drink during the summer time by the pool
These are good but very sweet! It's nice that there are so many flavors to choose from and they are pretty inexpensive.
I have always enjoyed wine coolers and Bartles and Jaymes is a good brand with a lot of different flavors to choose from.
I love these. It's perfect fit just sipping, I could drink these like water though, they ate so good. I love every flavor
Q & A
What's your favorite flavor?
Which one of theses is your favorite ?
Are these good for a slightly older people party?
Do you think they will come out with a slushie version?
I'm not a big drinker so who long will they last in the fridge?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos