Bartles & Jaymes
- "I prefer to drink wine coolers over beer and this one has some great flavors and some not so great just like every brand.. everyone will have their favorite though" in 40 reviews
- "I have always enjoyed wine coolers and Bartles and Jaymes is a good brand with a lot of different flavors to choose from." in 31 reviews
- "It's nice to have a couple of these on a hot summer day if you are just wanting to relax or enjoying a nice BBQ or any type of event. " in 24 reviews
- "I enjoy one of these little buggers every once in awhile, the fuzzy navels are great, I can not choose a favorite smooth and only one will satisfy me." in 20 reviews
- "These have a very low alcohol content and they taste great if you refrigerate them or place them in ice before you plan to drink them." in 19 reviews
Best drink ever. I love the strawberry flavored it's the best, you could drink this while your eating or after your done eating.
These are fruity with a lil kick of alcohol. These come in an array of refresing flavors. Great to drink with your girlfriends.
I have always loved B and J's. when I first started drinking theses were a go to! Everyone loves them. They are a crowd pleaser.
I like most of these wine coolers. Don't buy them as much as I use to. I do wish they would come out with a light version though.
I seriously LOVE these. The Sangria is my all time favorite flavor!! My mother got me to try one about 2 years ago and I love it.
These are delicious but definitely are just to relax, if you are looking to start a project X party this is out of the question
The flavors are tasty. but there is hardly any alcohol in them. I used to drink this when I was younger just to get the flavor
These are a great wine cooler. I prefer these over beer, and enjoy them at BBQs and pool parties. They are a fun summer drink.
I really enjoy these during the summer, ice cold and refreshing. So glad they have so many different flavors to choose from.
Great over ice, refreashing, not strong with alcohol although it includes Alcohol BJ is very good to drink plus not expensive
Q & A
What's your favorite flavor?
Which one of theses is your favorite ?
Are these good for a slightly older people party?
Do you think they will come out with a slushie version?
I'm not a big drinker so who long will they last in the fridge?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos