Bartles & Jaymes
- "I prefer to drink wine coolers over beer and this one has some great flavors and some not so great just like every brand.. everyone will have their favorite though" in 40 reviews
- "I have always enjoyed wine coolers and Bartles and Jaymes is a good brand with a lot of different flavors to choose from." in 31 reviews
- "It's nice to have a couple of these on a hot summer day if you are just wanting to relax or enjoying a nice BBQ or any type of event. " in 24 reviews
- "I enjoy one of these little buggers every once in awhile, the fuzzy navels are great, I can not choose a favorite smooth and only one will satisfy me." in 20 reviews
- "These have a very low alcohol content and they taste great if you refrigerate them or place them in ice before you plan to drink them." in 19 reviews
Definitely one of my go to peach drinks! Tastes just like fruit juice. Not too strong, but definitely something to chill out with.
It's cook out season and I usually have these in my cooler at the cook out or out door parties. Fuzzy Naval is my favorite by far.
These drinks are ok if you just need a quick drink. They won't get you drunk, and if you drink too many, they will make you sick.
Piña Colada is my favorite flavor and it's been a long time since I had one. So I think I need to a buy a pack. Love the variety!!
Of course who wouldn't love bartles and jaymes. They have all different varieties to choose from. Delicious and super duper cheap.
These taste lovely and are not to high in alcohol so I feel they are just nice for a summer day. A more girly alternative to beer.
I do love these but they are a little sweet. Good for maybe only a few before your teeth feel a little gritty from all the sugar!!
These are inexpensive and have a light refreshing flavor. Not too strong, but great if you want something a little sweet and light.
These do not taste good. They are not sweet to me..they might be to others. I think other malt drinks are better than this brand.
These taste so good and they're not expensive at all! my favorite is the strawberry daiquiri. Great for a day at the pool or beach.
Q & A
What's your favorite flavor?
Which one of theses is your favorite ?
Are these good for a slightly older people party?
Do you think they will come out with a slushie version?
I'm not a big drinker so who long will they last in the fridge?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos