Bartles & Jaymes
- "I prefer to drink wine coolers over beer and this one has some great flavors and some not so great just like every brand.. everyone will have their favorite though" in 40 reviews
- "I have always enjoyed wine coolers and Bartles and Jaymes is a good brand with a lot of different flavors to choose from." in 31 reviews
- "It's nice to have a couple of these on a hot summer day if you are just wanting to relax or enjoying a nice BBQ or any type of event. " in 24 reviews
- "I enjoy one of these little buggers every once in awhile, the fuzzy navels are great, I can not choose a favorite smooth and only one will satisfy me." in 20 reviews
- "These have a very low alcohol content and they taste great if you refrigerate them or place them in ice before you plan to drink them." in 19 reviews
These are nice for a day at the pool, however they are too sugary for my taste. Better than other fruity beverages I've consumed though.
Every single flavor is amazing! I'm a huge fan of strawberry. I would recommend this if you just want something quick but not too strong.
When you are having a girls night and just want a fruit little drink so is the way to go! Every flavor I have tried has been wonderful!
These a great to take to a family BBQ or house party. They have a huge selection and all of them are very tasty and are at a great price.
Cute little drink. I started buying these in college and I am now back home still get a few. the taste is very light never overpowering.
I like these, i enjoy sweet alcohol drinks. And these aren't to strong, which i like. I'm not a big drinker so these are great for that.
Very good! Very fruity drink! Love the fuzzy navel! Perfect for any occasion! Not very strong! Made for someone who doesn't drink much!
It's nice to have a couple of these on a hot summer day if you are just wanting to relax or enjoying a nice BBQ or any type of event.
These are a great wine cooler that isn't strong by any means-they're more like juice it seems although that just might be the flavors!
I'm not a beer drinker at all so I usualy drink sweet fruity drinks. This is a light on the alcohol taste and I really enjoy these.
Q & A
What's your favorite flavor?
Which one of theses is your favorite ?
Are these good for a slightly older people party?
Do you think they will come out with a slushie version?
I'm not a big drinker so who long will they last in the fridge?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos