Bartles & Jaymes
- "I prefer to drink wine coolers over beer and this one has some great flavors and some not so great just like every brand.. everyone will have their favorite though" in 40 reviews
- "I have always enjoyed wine coolers and Bartles and Jaymes is a good brand with a lot of different flavors to choose from." in 31 reviews
- "It's nice to have a couple of these on a hot summer day if you are just wanting to relax or enjoying a nice BBQ or any type of event. " in 24 reviews
- "I enjoy one of these little buggers every once in awhile, the fuzzy navels are great, I can not choose a favorite smooth and only one will satisfy me." in 20 reviews
- "These have a very low alcohol content and they taste great if you refrigerate them or place them in ice before you plan to drink them." in 19 reviews
I love these because when I don't want something too strong I go for these. I love my alcohol sweet because I am not too much into drinking.
Back in the day when I drank, these were my favorites. Love the fruity flavor and they didn't get me drunk just a little happy buzz feeling.
They have a wide variety of flavors that taste good with a low alcohol content. The price of these are also good for a quick drink at home.
I don't drink so if by chance I decide to have a drink or two these are perfect for me. I like the flavors and that they are not very strong.
I love to drink this besides smiroff. Just because it tastes better and has more favor than the others. Definitely good for girls night in.
I thought the daiquiri version was too sweet and without much flavor. Also, the alcohol content seems much lower than comparable brands.
I graded low because they are very sugary and the after taste isn't the best. Very cheap. Mnay flavors to choose from. Great for bonfires.
Good coolers for those that don't really drink hard liquor but still want some alcohol. The flavors are tasty and it's not expensive either
I typically like "girly" drinks. But these are just way to sweet, not really something I can drink more than one of cos of the sweetness.
These are at a good price, and they're absolutely amazing you know. They have different flavors, its like Smirnoff's but with less alcohol
Q & A
What's your favorite flavor?
Which one of theses is your favorite ?
Are these good for a slightly older people party?
Do you think they will come out with a slushie version?
I'm not a big drinker so who long will they last in the fridge?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos