Bartles & Jaymes
- "I prefer to drink wine coolers over beer and this one has some great flavors and some not so great just like every brand.. everyone will have their favorite though" in 40 reviews
- "I have always enjoyed wine coolers and Bartles and Jaymes is a good brand with a lot of different flavors to choose from." in 31 reviews
- "It's nice to have a couple of these on a hot summer day if you are just wanting to relax or enjoying a nice BBQ or any type of event. " in 24 reviews
- "I enjoy one of these little buggers every once in awhile, the fuzzy navels are great, I can not choose a favorite smooth and only one will satisfy me." in 20 reviews
- "These have a very low alcohol content and they taste great if you refrigerate them or place them in ice before you plan to drink them." in 19 reviews
If you're not a big drinker this is the way to go! It's smooth and tastes great! You will get a slight buzz at best.Its great for a relaxed night.
And not so allcholic as a beer or other drink! Great for casual drinking with friends or for a day by the pool! And the flavors are all so yummy!
All flavors are so good!I like to drink them in the summer because i put them in a cooler filled with ice amd have my friends come over for gossip.
Fuzzy Navel and Pina Colada are my friends. The taste is amazing and it is affordable. Great for parties and get together with friends and family.
Being these are pretty sweet and easy to drink, a lot of people consider them "girly drinks". I like them, but I have to be in the mood for them.
Cheaper than wine coolers, with a much wider variety of flavors to choose from. Any kind I've tried so far has been good, no complaints over here
I like how that the alcohol volume is fairly low so you can have one or a few to relax there are a variety of delivious flavors to choose from too
I used to sneak and drink these in my younger years. They were ok at the time. They aren't bad tasting, but I would rather have a glass of wine.
B & J's were my go-to beverage during college. On nights that I had to stay in and study, I'd treat myself to one of these on study breaks. ;)
I don't like these for the simple fact that you have to drink a whole four pack to even try and feel buzzed. Too much like expensive juice to me
Q & A
What's your favorite flavor?
Which one of theses is your favorite ?
Are these good for a slightly older people party?
Do you think they will come out with a slushie version?
I'm not a big drinker so who long will they last in the fridge?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos