Bartles & Jaymes
- "I prefer to drink wine coolers over beer and this one has some great flavors and some not so great just like every brand.. everyone will have their favorite though" in 40 reviews
- "I have always enjoyed wine coolers and Bartles and Jaymes is a good brand with a lot of different flavors to choose from." in 31 reviews
- "It's nice to have a couple of these on a hot summer day if you are just wanting to relax or enjoying a nice BBQ or any type of event. " in 24 reviews
- "I enjoy one of these little buggers every once in awhile, the fuzzy navels are great, I can not choose a favorite smooth and only one will satisfy me." in 20 reviews
- "These have a very low alcohol content and they taste great if you refrigerate them or place them in ice before you plan to drink them." in 19 reviews
All flavors are good, its one of those go to drinks when you're just sitting back chilling and you're not trying to get drunk....you just sip & relax
These remind me of turning 21. THere was always a good flavor and they were cheap. They were strongly flavored though. The carbonation was perfect
Great refresher if you're out in the sun and it's extremely hot outside! Great taste! It's the perfect amount without being too strong or too weak!
These are some good wine coolers, exotic berry is actually my favorite one. I like to drink these on a hot summer day with the ladies. Just right!!
I think these flavors are really great. They're a good drink for someone who wants some alcohol, but doesn't want to get drunk. They're very subtle
I do like these especially when I'm on a budget or having friend over. I can get these on sale most of the time at the store for like 4 bux a pack.
Great to relax with by the pool, pour in a cup or chug from the bottle - either way it's the perfect thing to sip late at night with some friends.
These are awesome super cold on a hot day. I personally do not like beer. These are very convenient to take with you while lounging on the lake.
I like how that the alcohol volume is fairly low so you can have one or a few to relax there are a variety of delivious flavors to choose from too
This is a great drink for kicking back and relaxing. My favorite flavor is definitely the fuzzy navel. It has a low proof and has a fruity flavor.
Q & A
What's your favorite flavor?
Which one of theses is your favorite ?
Are these good for a slightly older people party?
Do you think they will come out with a slushie version?
I'm not a big drinker so who long will they last in the fridge?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos