Bartles & Jaymes
- "I prefer to drink wine coolers over beer and this one has some great flavors and some not so great just like every brand.. everyone will have their favorite though" in 40 reviews
- "I have always enjoyed wine coolers and Bartles and Jaymes is a good brand with a lot of different flavors to choose from." in 31 reviews
- "It's nice to have a couple of these on a hot summer day if you are just wanting to relax or enjoying a nice BBQ or any type of event. " in 24 reviews
- "I enjoy one of these little buggers every once in awhile, the fuzzy navels are great, I can not choose a favorite smooth and only one will satisfy me." in 20 reviews
- "These have a very low alcohol content and they taste great if you refrigerate them or place them in ice before you plan to drink them." in 19 reviews
I love all the flavors and convenience of it being pre made and ready to go! best served cold you can't go wrong with this when camping or having a bbq
This was the thing I was drinking before I was old enough to drink. The aftertaste is just awful. I can't even imagine trying to drink this again.
These are great wine coolers! They are nice and sweet! I'd rather have one of these over a beer or a shot of jack. They are a great summer time drink
These are good but i think that there not really strong its more sweet than anything so i think its good for someone who doesn't like to drink a lot
These are refreshing and have just enough alcohol to be enjoyable without a strong booze-y taste. They're really great for BBQ and outdoor concerts.
I love these over the summer. They have a good variety of flavors which is great! When the family gets together, the guys usually get these for us.
If I had to choose between beer, liquor or these I would definitely rather drink these. I am partial to fruit cocktails. My favorite is Pina Colada.
BEST ENJOYED DRINK IF U ARE ON A BUDGET, EASY SMALL AFFORDABLE PACKS FRUITY PRETTY ENOUGH TO SERVE OVER ICE IN A FANCY GLASS , IMPRESS YOUR GUEST LOL
These things have been my favorite drink for a hot summers night!! We get them and put them in our freezer and let them get ice cold, then drink up!!
This is the perfect drink for parents. It does not have way to much alcohol in it to impair your judgment, but just enough to have a relaxing night.
Q & A
What's your favorite flavor?
Which one of theses is your favorite ?
Are these good for a slightly older people party?
Do you think they will come out with a slushie version?
I'm not a big drinker so who long will they last in the fridge?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos