Bartles & Jaymes
- "I prefer to drink wine coolers over beer and this one has some great flavors and some not so great just like every brand.. everyone will have their favorite though" in 40 reviews
- "I have always enjoyed wine coolers and Bartles and Jaymes is a good brand with a lot of different flavors to choose from." in 31 reviews
- "It's nice to have a couple of these on a hot summer day if you are just wanting to relax or enjoying a nice BBQ or any type of event. " in 24 reviews
- "I enjoy one of these little buggers every once in awhile, the fuzzy navels are great, I can not choose a favorite smooth and only one will satisfy me." in 20 reviews
- "These have a very low alcohol content and they taste great if you refrigerate them or place them in ice before you plan to drink them." in 19 reviews
Perfect for those nights where you want something light and fruity well this is it the fuzzy navel is delicious and i also like the strawberry daquiri
I enjoy one of these little buggers every once in awhile, the fuzzy navels are great, I can not choose a favorite smooth and only one will satisfy me.
I have tried several different flavors. Most are too sweet and they are expensive. I prefer to make my own. Far less artificial flavoring and SUGAR.
Flirty and fruity! It's great poolside over the summer since who like's drinking hard stuff during a light pool party. Also great for a girls night in!
Great for drinking while studying. Wont get you drunk but have a great taste, and provide a slight buzz after a few. Worth the money. Love the flavor!
If you can not take bitterness, like me, these will be perfect! They're sort of like soda, but it also has beer taste to it :) I definitely recommend!
I've had almost every flavor and they all taste amazing! They aren't too strong, so if you aren't much of a drinker, this is a perfect drink for you!
I love the exotic berry one. I don't drink them often because of the calories and sugar content but for a cool treat on a hot day these are delightful.
Ugh, all of the sugar in these leave you feeling nauseaous and with a HUGE headache the next day even if I only have a few. Definitely not in my fridge
I'm not a big fan of drinking, but these taste very good and I will grab one of these because the flavors are very good. I would recommend to anyone.
Q & A
What's your favorite flavor?
Which one of theses is your favorite ?
Are these good for a slightly older people party?
Do you think they will come out with a slushie version?
I'm not a big drinker so who long will they last in the fridge?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos