BY BARTLES & JAYMES

• Do you think they will come out with a slushie version?19 Answers
  • I'm not a big drinker so who long will they last in the f...17 Answers
  • Which one is your favorite?2 Answers
Bartles & Jaymes
  • "I prefer to drink wine coolers over beer and this one has some great flavors and some not so great just like every brand.. everyone will have their favorite though" in 40 reviews
  • "I have always enjoyed wine coolers and Bartles and Jaymes is a good brand with a lot of different flavors to choose from." in 31 reviews
  • "It's nice to have a couple of these on a hot summer day if you are just wanting to relax or enjoying a nice BBQ or any type of event. " in 24 reviews
  • "I enjoy one of these little buggers every once in awhile, the fuzzy navels are great, I can not choose a favorite smooth and only one will satisfy me." in 20 reviews
  • "These have a very low alcohol content and they taste great if you refrigerate them or place them in ice before you plan to drink them." in 19 reviews
Maranda C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Ughh these are just too delicious the pinapple coconut is bomb ! If you like coconut you will like that one but i personally think they are all pretty good!
Lolita V.
Midland, TX
These are one of my favs. You can taste both the alcohol and sweetness and its a good balance of both. They are extra yummy if u blend them with some ice :)
Mia S.
Riverside, CA
They are perfect on a hot day at home or at the beach so refreshing and they usually don't get me drunk i like all the flavors but pina colada is my fav ...
Hayde E.
West Covina, CA
If your like me and you hate the taste of hard liquor this is the best drink ever it taste as if your just drinking a flavored soda and its yummy as can be.
Najla O.
Los Angeles, CA
These are hit or miss. Some flavors are better than others. I liked them better when I was younger but I guess I've moved on. They're good for small parties.
Cecilia C.
Tulare, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I don't like the strong taste of alcohol so this drink is perfect for me. It has a bubbly fruity flavor and very refreshing. The only kind of drink I like.
Lauren G.
Dayton, KY
These 'beverages' are all sickingly sweet, low alcohol content, high calorie content. Skip these premade drinks and make your own healthy, natural drinks!
Megan S.
I like to experiment with new flavors I tried the peach because I love peaches and I was not a fan. The best would be the strawberry daiquiri in my opinion
gloria s.
Reubens, ID
This is a great drink to sip on. If you like very fruity drinks that aren't very strong this drink is for you. I would like this drink if it was stronger.
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
These are great on a hot summer day! And I love that they have so many different flavors. I've tried most of them, I like the strawberry daiquiri the best.
Sabrina V.
What's your favorite flavor?
Amarilys S.
Bronx , NY
Which one of theses is your favorite ?
Christian G.
Los Angeles , CA
Are these good for a slightly older people party?
Leslie M.
Thompsontown, PA
Do you think they will come out with a slushie version?
Sandra K.
Smithville, TX
I'm not a big drinker so who long will they last in the fridge?