BY BARTLES & JAYMES

• Do you think they will come out with a slushie version?19 Answers
  • I'm not a big drinker so who long will they last in the f...17 Answers
  • Which one is your favorite?2 Answers
Bartles & Jaymes
  • "I prefer to drink wine coolers over beer and this one has some great flavors and some not so great just like every brand.. everyone will have their favorite though" in 40 reviews
  • "I have always enjoyed wine coolers and Bartles and Jaymes is a good brand with a lot of different flavors to choose from." in 31 reviews
  • "It's nice to have a couple of these on a hot summer day if you are just wanting to relax or enjoying a nice BBQ or any type of event. " in 24 reviews
  • "I enjoy one of these little buggers every once in awhile, the fuzzy navels are great, I can not choose a favorite smooth and only one will satisfy me." in 20 reviews
  • "These have a very low alcohol content and they taste great if you refrigerate them or place them in ice before you plan to drink them." in 19 reviews
Darinda B.
Beaver Falls, NY
So sweet and fizzy I love just about every flavor sadly they don't carry these around here that often but it brings me back to my teenage years when I enjoyed a few of these here and there :)
Melissa A.
Mableton, GA
These are good if you are just looking to sip something sweet and not too strong. I remember my mom always drinking the fuzzy navels and letting me have a little sip.
brookemccullough1
Gaffney
Perfect drink for the non beer drinkers. I found these to be a good choice for taking out to the beach or by the pool. Personal favorite is strawberry daiquiri. Some are a little too sweet.
Megan B.
Washington, PA
When you're a college student it's hard to drink anything that isn't as cheap as beer but these are pretty close. So many flavors to choose from so you're bound to find something you like.
Katie D.
Baxter, WV
These are very sweet and have a relatively low alcohol content. These are better for someone who doesn't want a high alcohol content and loves syrupy sweet drinks. Overall not bad though.
Nicole B.
Hampshire, IL
These are very affordable drinks also they are delicious and fruity. I love these as a dinner drink because they don't get you tipsy too quickly and they are great to have with any meal.
Jessica
deming, NM
My favorite is the exotic berry, or the strawberry daiquiri. Whenever you feel like drinking but not over doing it, these come in handy love it its not to strong and it perfect to relax
Stephanie E.
Bay City, MI
I love to drink these when I am not in the mood to drink hard liquor. There are so many great flavors to choose from. My favorite is probably strawberry daiquiri.
Amber O.
Burlington, KY
All the flavors are absolutely amazing! But I can only handle a couple sips of one. They give me a TERRIBLE hangover feeling if I have even one. Great flavors, but bring the Tylenol!!!
Lucy A.
Silver City, NM
I don't drink much but when I do have a drink I like drinks were I can barely taste the alcohol that's why I love this drinks I like the peach and I also liked the berry drink.
Sabrina V.
What's your favorite flavor?
Amarilys S.
Bronx , NY
Which one of theses is your favorite ?
Christian G.
Los Angeles , CA
Are these good for a slightly older people party?
Leslie M.
Thompsontown, PA
Do you think they will come out with a slushie version?
Sandra K.
Smithville, TX
I'm not a big drinker so who long will they last in the fridge?