BY BARTLES & JAYMES

• Do you think they will come out with a slushie version?19 Answers
  • I'm not a big drinker so who long will they last in the f...17 Answers
  • Which one is your favorite?2 Answers
Bartles & Jaymes
  • "I prefer to drink wine coolers over beer and this one has some great flavors and some not so great just like every brand.. everyone will have their favorite though" in 40 reviews
  • "I have always enjoyed wine coolers and Bartles and Jaymes is a good brand with a lot of different flavors to choose from." in 31 reviews
  • "It's nice to have a couple of these on a hot summer day if you are just wanting to relax or enjoying a nice BBQ or any type of event. " in 24 reviews
  • "I enjoy one of these little buggers every once in awhile, the fuzzy navels are great, I can not choose a favorite smooth and only one will satisfy me." in 20 reviews
  • "These have a very low alcohol content and they taste great if you refrigerate them or place them in ice before you plan to drink them." in 19 reviews
Jenn E.
Bristol, RI
A yummy mix of natural flavors that are the perfect mixed drink in a bottle. they are a yummy girly version of the mans traditional beer that can make you feel like one of the boys at a super bowl party!
Laura R.
I've tried different flavors and although they are not bad I don't really consider them my favorite drinks. If you don't like the flavor of alcohol this is the drink for you.
Nubia C.
Cypress, TX
I can only drink one of these. Liquor content is good, but its just too sweet! After more than one my stomache and head start to hurt. Maybe i have a low sweetness threshold.
K.A. G.
Rather typical inexpensive weak malt liquor with fruit flavors added—essentially soda, only with 3.2% alcohol. I'd probably pick them over typical cheap beer, but they're nothing to write home about.
danielle s.
These are great for summer parties! They taste great and offer a mild buzz which are the two ingredients I always look for at a BBQ or pool party. I always have these on hand during the hot summer.
Diane L.
Greenbrier, AR
I really like peach and berry flavored. They can make u feel real good after 2 of them. They have been round for awhile. The margarita flavor doesn't taste to good to me.
Jamie M.
Sherwood, AR
I love the peach flavor, especially while sunbathing on the sandbar while hanging out on the river. Its a light and fruity drink that comes with a small price tag so you can buy more for your buck.
Kim M.
Lenoir, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
B&J's is sort of an intro to alcohol, if you will. Not really bad but not really great either. There is a wide assortment of flavors but they don't contain much alcohol.
Michelle C.
This was the first alcoholic drink I ever had. It's very much a nostalgic product to me. It's got some nice light flavors and very little alcohol. So if you don't want much this is where you go.
Darinda B.
Beaver Falls, NY
So sweet and fizzy I love just about every flavor sadly they don't carry these around here that often but it brings me back to my teenage years when I enjoyed a few of these here and there :)
Sabrina V.
What's your favorite flavor?
Amarilys S.
Bronx , NY
Which one of theses is your favorite ?
Christian G.
Los Angeles , CA
Are these good for a slightly older people party?
Leslie M.
Thompsontown, PA
Do you think they will come out with a slushie version?
Sandra K.
Smithville, TX
I'm not a big drinker so who long will they last in the fridge?