BY BARTLES & JAYMES

• Do you think they will come out with a slushie version?19 Answers
  • I'm not a big drinker so who long will they last in the f...17 Answers
  • Which one is your favorite?2 Answers
Bartles & Jaymes
  • "I prefer to drink wine coolers over beer and this one has some great flavors and some not so great just like every brand.. everyone will have their favorite though" in 40 reviews
  • "I have always enjoyed wine coolers and Bartles and Jaymes is a good brand with a lot of different flavors to choose from." in 31 reviews
  • "It's nice to have a couple of these on a hot summer day if you are just wanting to relax or enjoying a nice BBQ or any type of event. " in 24 reviews
  • "I enjoy one of these little buggers every once in awhile, the fuzzy navels are great, I can not choose a favorite smooth and only one will satisfy me." in 20 reviews
  • "These have a very low alcohol content and they taste great if you refrigerate them or place them in ice before you plan to drink them." in 19 reviews
Ana C. T.
These are great drinks because they are not strong enough while having a great time with your friends. You don't have to worry about getting buzzed right away, unless you drink a lot of these. I like the selection they have and can't wait to try all the other flavors I haven't tried.
Olivia  Q.
Escondido, CA
It's so lame but I live off of these at house parties! I don't like to get drunk because I hate feeling out of control but these are a good way to make sure I'm able to drink but also not expect crazy effects. The flavors are super yummy! I just hate that whenever I drink these I always get crap from my friends about how I'm a wimp! Lol at least I'm not acting stupid though by getting crazy drunk :p
Alyssa M.
Overall, I love these things! I like how refreshing they are, and they go well with summer activities like barbecues and the pool. The only reason I did not give this product an 'A' is because of the sweet factor. No more than one or two because the sweetness actually hurts my teeth a little if I drink more than that! Overall a nice product, though. Their choices of flavors are fun as well.
Stacey E.
Chesapeake, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love this it's not to strong and not to weak just right for a mid week drink for a lady on the go. I enjoy this for weekend drinking or it i just got off of work relaxing. I would like to try every flavor buy my favorite is Calypso Colada I don't even like coconuts but this is Devine.
Leah L.
St Francisvle, LA
Sad to say, but these were like staples at major family functions! Lol! They come in soooooo many flavors and are pretty delicious. I wouldn't recommend if you're trying to get a real buzz because there is very little alcohol in these but they are really good. I highly recommend.
Kristin C.
Lancaster, PA
I had my first one of these when I was about 15, down at the beach with my mom (shhh..). I enjoy the variety of flavors and how tasty they are. Very sweet and flavorful and the taste of alcohol is hardly noticeable. Great drink for a day at the pool/beach/lake or for a cookout.
Melanie M.
Heber, CA
I really am not that into drinking alcohol and when I do it can't be a drink with a strong alcohol flavor. I'm not sure if that makes sense but I just don't like to taste the alcohol in my drinks. I tried these once at a friends house(it was the margarita flavor) and I couldn't even taste the alcohol! They are really good and priced pretty reasonably. I plan on trying the other flavors.
Melodie S.
Good flavors! It's a good place for a beginning drinker to start, because it doesn't taste terrible and it's pretty inexpensive. But be careful - it's very sugary and it's easy to drink a lot of this kind of thing, so it can give you a terrible hangover. Personally, I find this product too sweet, but my friend loves it.
Rachael D.
fairfax, va
I remember drinking these when I was in college! My mom introduced them too me and they were perfect to sit around by the pool and drink. I still remember to this day that the one flavor we loved was only sold in the state to the north of us. So we would drive about an hour to pick some up. I still to this day will occasionally have one over the summer!! Plus they're cheap!!
Terri M.
Greenwood, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Battles and James has been around forever but they are my go to drink of choice. Especially the Fuzzy Navels! They are absolutely the best drink ever. They take like you just made them fresh. I also like the Strawberry Daquaris, well all of them are pretty awesome.
Sabrina V.
What's your favorite flavor?
Amarilys S.
Bronx , NY
Which one of theses is your favorite ?
Christian G.
Los Angeles , CA
Are these good for a slightly older people party?
Leslie M.
Thompsontown, PA
Do you think they will come out with a slushie version?
Sandra K.
Smithville, TX
I'm not a big drinker so who long will they last in the fridge?