Bartles & Jaymes
- "I prefer to drink wine coolers over beer and this one has some great flavors and some not so great just like every brand.. everyone will have their favorite though" in 40 reviews
- "I have always enjoyed wine coolers and Bartles and Jaymes is a good brand with a lot of different flavors to choose from." in 31 reviews
- "It's nice to have a couple of these on a hot summer day if you are just wanting to relax or enjoying a nice BBQ or any type of event. " in 24 reviews
- "I enjoy one of these little buggers every once in awhile, the fuzzy navels are great, I can not choose a favorite smooth and only one will satisfy me." in 20 reviews
- "These have a very low alcohol content and they taste great if you refrigerate them or place them in ice before you plan to drink them." in 19 reviews
If your looking for a buzz this is NOT the drink for you. But if you are a light weight by all means 1,2 or 3. I would have to drink 900 bottles before i catch a buzz...lol
These are the perfect addition to any night or day for that matter. I know I have a lot of friends who have different tolerance levels, and these drinks are always a hit.
I drank way too much of this back in my high school days and now I can't really drink them without feeling nauseous! I bet they would be refreshing if I didn't have such a bad taste for them from my stupidity back in the day
I absolutely love these! These are a must for any occasion especially in the summer time! I have yet to find a flavor I don't like. My favorite is the strawberry! I recommend these to be I've cold! That's when they test the best!
I prefer alcohol that doesn't taste like alcohol and Bartles and Jaymes does it for me. Its refreshing without been hard. Both me and my wallet can appreciate the cost.
I will forever remember sipping these with my mom on our camping trips! Just the right amount of alcohol, not enough to get you drunk! Perfect flavoring, and good price!
Best drink ever. Easy to drink super yummy i can totally see my self having this in y ice box jyst to have when stressed lol i would drink this over anything live itt.
THIS IS GREAT FOR THOSE WHO DON'T WANT TO DRINK HARD LIQUIOR. I PERSONALLY DON'T LIKE THEM, BECAUSE THEY ARE SWEET, IM MORE OF A BEER DRINKER. BUT FOR THOSE WHO DON'T WANT THE HARD STUFF, THESE WINE COOLERS ARE THE WAY TO GO.
I like how many choices they have flavor wise. But this one isn't really for me. I can tolerate about one just to Sip on because sugary pre made drinks such as this don't mix well with my body.
These are pretty bad. They're supposed to be "girlie" drinks, but they taste like alcohol and chemicals to me. Even in my drunkest of days, I didn't like this stuff.
Q & A
What's your favorite flavor?
Which one of theses is your favorite ?
Are these good for a slightly older people party?
Do you think they will come out with a slushie version?
I'm not a big drinker so who long will they last in the fridge?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos