Bartles & Jaymes
- "I prefer to drink wine coolers over beer and this one has some great flavors and some not so great just like every brand.. everyone will have their favorite though" in 40 reviews
- "I have always enjoyed wine coolers and Bartles and Jaymes is a good brand with a lot of different flavors to choose from." in 31 reviews
- "It's nice to have a couple of these on a hot summer day if you are just wanting to relax or enjoying a nice BBQ or any type of event. " in 24 reviews
- "I enjoy one of these little buggers every once in awhile, the fuzzy navels are great, I can not choose a favorite smooth and only one will satisfy me." in 20 reviews
- "These have a very low alcohol content and they taste great if you refrigerate them or place them in ice before you plan to drink them." in 19 reviews
Bartles and James is the absolute best. My mom always buys boxes of them in the summer with a variety of tastes and flavors. This is one of the few drinks that have that much fruity flavor but still feels refreshing.
My friends and I were talking about B&J just last week and wondering if they were still around. Good to know they are! I have an 80s party coming up and since I was in college drinking these in the 80s these are going to be central to the party.
BJ was my first alcoholic beverage! These were amazing! Perfect for those who may not drink that much or social drinkers. The flavors are incredible and spot on!
This is a cute drink to drink while still in high school and you cant buy real drinks. its cheep and gives you a buzz if you drink enough, but a headach if you don't drink enough. the taste is alright, but i haven't drank this in almost a decade lol
I tried the Exotic Berry flavor for the first time last week and so far it is the best flavor ive tried! Tastes like liquid candy and I'm sure I could down a large number of these!
These drinks are a must have for a nice day. It's not something that's going to get you drunk though. I would suggest it as a drink for a barbecue or a day at the beach. Many different flavors. I've had the Strawberry Daiquiri and the Sangria
These wine coolers are pretty tasty and cheap. Only thing is that you can barley taste any alcohol in them, but other than that they are perfect for a summer day
These taste like a fruit punch or just like summer! the flavors have a good range and they aren't only for girls! i wish there were more in a pack, but they are a summer staple.
These are pretty tasty (especially fuzzy navel), but the amount of sugar and calories that are in it are not worth it. Might be fun to have one every once in a while. Definitely not a drink you drink often
Love all the different flavors they are priced low so that is great been buying these for a long time and will continue to buy them I love that they are not to strong so cam just have one in the evening time
Q & A
What's your favorite flavor?
Which one of theses is your favorite ?
Are these good for a slightly older people party?
Do you think they will come out with a slushie version?
I'm not a big drinker so who long will they last in the fridge?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos