Bartles & Jaymes
- "I prefer to drink wine coolers over beer and this one has some great flavors and some not so great just like every brand.. everyone will have their favorite though" in 40 reviews
- "I have always enjoyed wine coolers and Bartles and Jaymes is a good brand with a lot of different flavors to choose from." in 31 reviews
- "It's nice to have a couple of these on a hot summer day if you are just wanting to relax or enjoying a nice BBQ or any type of event. " in 24 reviews
- "I enjoy one of these little buggers every once in awhile, the fuzzy navels are great, I can not choose a favorite smooth and only one will satisfy me." in 20 reviews
- "These have a very low alcohol content and they taste great if you refrigerate them or place them in ice before you plan to drink them." in 19 reviews
I prefer to drink wine coolers over beer and this one has some great flavors and some not so great just like every brand.. everyone will have their favorite though
Of you like a sweet drink, this is one for you. It is super refreshing to have a cold one in a warm summers day. Just be careful though, to many and the sugar could upset your stomach.
These are the drinks my mom and my aunt would get "drunk" off of back in the day. LoL. I like them when I want a little alcohol but not too much. Taste yummy! :-)
BJ was my first alcoholic beverage! These were amazing! Perfect for those who may not drink that much or social drinkers. The flavors are incredible and spot on!
My friends and I were talking about B&J just last week and wondering if they were still around. Good to know they are! I have an 80s party coming up and since I was in college drinking these in the 80s these are going to be central to the party.
Ah yes, good ol' Bartles & Jaymes, my very first wine cooler lol. The taste is amazing and they have an extensive collection of flavors. Would purchase again.
Their wine coolers are pretty tasty but be carefull some of them cause heartburn at least for me anyways they go down as smooth as water for me and they are very reasonably priced!
These taste okay, but they're totally not worth the terrible hangover that you can get even if I hadn't gotten drunk. Something about these malt beverages just does a number on me.
These drinks are a must have for a nice day. It's not something that's going to get you drunk though. I would suggest it as a drink for a barbecue or a day at the beach. Many different flavors. I've had the Strawberry Daiquiri and the Sangria
Bartles and James is the absolute best. My mom always buys boxes of them in the summer with a variety of tastes and flavors. This is one of the few drinks that have that much fruity flavor but still feels refreshing.
Q & A
What's your favorite flavor?
Which one of theses is your favorite ?
Are these good for a slightly older people party?
Do you think they will come out with a slushie version?
I'm not a big drinker so who long will they last in the fridge?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos