Bartles & Jaymes
- "I prefer to drink wine coolers over beer and this one has some great flavors and some not so great just like every brand.. everyone will have their favorite though" in 40 reviews
- "I have always enjoyed wine coolers and Bartles and Jaymes is a good brand with a lot of different flavors to choose from." in 31 reviews
- "It's nice to have a couple of these on a hot summer day if you are just wanting to relax or enjoying a nice BBQ or any type of event. " in 24 reviews
- "I enjoy one of these little buggers every once in awhile, the fuzzy navels are great, I can not choose a favorite smooth and only one will satisfy me." in 20 reviews
- "These have a very low alcohol content and they taste great if you refrigerate them or place them in ice before you plan to drink them." in 19 reviews
I really enjoy these drinks especially when camping. There aren't super expensive and they have great flavors. I especially love the fuzzy navel and strawberry daquiri!!! The margarita one isn't bad either.
These are good, I personally like the pina colada ones best, but I wish they came in a 6 pack instead of 4. Of course, they are quite cheap, so I can't complain that much. Tasty and fun with party snacks.
I think this is a great and cheap way to get yummy and tasty drinks. Great to bring to parties and BBQs if you are not into beer. Plus with a great variety of flavors you won't have to stick with just one.
These were my first things to drink !! esp at the beach and was the firs thing my mother gave me lol when i turned 21 good memories some taste better than others but great prices
These are very good to drink if you don't want to get drunk, which is right up my ally. I'm a social drinker and this is something I can sip on. It has great taste and flavor .
Bartles & Jaymes have some of the best tasting drinks! No matter which flavors you choose, they're sweet and tasty. Picking a favorite will be tough, so definitely try them all!
I've been drinking Bartles and Jaymes forever, since I was first 21. The peach one is my absolute favorite! Definitely worth trying! They're great for casual drinking and you don't get too intoxicated.
If you like a nice fruity drink, and are going for something smooth. Then this is for you. I for one think that when Bartles and Jaymes first came on the scene they tasted a lot better then they do now.
These are so good! They aren't really that strong, which I love. My favorite one is Fuzzy Naval, and it's hard to find where I live. I would recommend these drinks to everyone.
had my first one of these when I was about 18, down at the beach with my Husband (shhh..). I enjoy the variety of flavors and how tasty they are. Very sweet and flavorful and the taste of alcohol is harrdly noticeable. Great drink for a day at the pool/beach/lake or for a cookou
Q & A
What's your favorite flavor?
Which one of theses is your favorite ?
Are these good for a slightly older people party?
Do you think they will come out with a slushie version?
I'm not a big drinker so who long will they last in the fridge?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos