Bartles & Jaymes
- "I prefer to drink wine coolers over beer and this one has some great flavors and some not so great just like every brand.. everyone will have their favorite though" in 40 reviews
- "I have always enjoyed wine coolers and Bartles and Jaymes is a good brand with a lot of different flavors to choose from." in 31 reviews
- "It's nice to have a couple of these on a hot summer day if you are just wanting to relax or enjoying a nice BBQ or any type of event. " in 24 reviews
- "I enjoy one of these little buggers every once in awhile, the fuzzy navels are great, I can not choose a favorite smooth and only one will satisfy me." in 20 reviews
- "These have a very low alcohol content and they taste great if you refrigerate them or place them in ice before you plan to drink them." in 19 reviews
Esto me encanta pues tiene mucha variedad de sabores es delicioso y no tiene ese sabor a alcohol q puede llegar a ser tan molesto y es refrescante en este tiempo de calorsito jijiji
I call these the chill drink. Have these if you want to relax without a headache or sick feeling in the morning the best favor is the strawberry. Or have them a cookout with friends.
I like these in the summer when you are at a party or an event where you need a light, tasty beverage that you can drink a few of but not really feel it. Perfect for day drinking!
The stereotypical "girlie drink". They can taste pretty good ice cold but they sure are not worth the sugar headache. If I had to choose between this and water, I'd drink water.
First off I have to admit I've only had one flavor of B&J, fuzzy navel. But I was not impressed. I found it lacking in flavor and to carbonated to enjoy. I'd much rather have Seagrams, Smirnoff, or mikes.
I love the selection of flavors, and these are light, and don't make me feel like I'm drinking a malt beverage (unless I drink more than a couple). I love the Fuzzy Navel the most
I think this is a great and cheap way to get yummy and tasty drinks. Great to bring to parties and BBQs if you are not into beer. Plus with a great variety of flavors you won't have to stick with just one.
Loooove these wine coolers, i think they taste so fruity and good and i drink them like juice lol they taste so good chilled and are nice to just sit and relax on a hot day with.
These are pretty refreshing and great to just sip and relax with a nice conversation or movie. I usually have a house gathering of some sort and then have these just sitting in the fridge waiting for guests.
Battles & Jaymes are a great brand! I love almost everything they have to offer! not every flavor is my cup of tea but overall I enjoy it! Great for the summer! I recommend it to anyone willing to try it!
Q & A
What's your favorite flavor?
Which one of theses is your favorite ?
Are these good for a slightly older people party?
Do you think they will come out with a slushie version?
I'm not a big drinker so who long will they last in the fridge?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos