BY BARTLES & JAYMES

• Do you think they will come out with a slushie version?19 Answers
  • I'm not a big drinker so who long will they last in the f...17 Answers
  • Which one is your favorite?2 Answers
Bartles & Jaymes
  • "I prefer to drink wine coolers over beer and this one has some great flavors and some not so great just like every brand.. everyone will have their favorite though" in 40 reviews
  • "I have always enjoyed wine coolers and Bartles and Jaymes is a good brand with a lot of different flavors to choose from." in 31 reviews
  • "It's nice to have a couple of these on a hot summer day if you are just wanting to relax or enjoying a nice BBQ or any type of event. " in 24 reviews
  • "I enjoy one of these little buggers every once in awhile, the fuzzy navels are great, I can not choose a favorite smooth and only one will satisfy me." in 20 reviews
  • "These have a very low alcohol content and they taste great if you refrigerate them or place them in ice before you plan to drink them." in 19 reviews
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
I don't like carbonation, and I like B&J. The flavors are great, not too sweet, and the carbonation isn't overwhelming. I appreciate the variety of flavors available ... not just the different fruit types, but the seeming oddballs like the lime. I always get these in the summer for BBQ's (instead of getting a pop). Fuzzy navel is my favorite by a landslide.
Michelinne C.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I'm a girl, and like a lot of girls I like fruity drinks. I also love beer, but that's another story. These wine coolers are the perfect way to cool down after a long, hot summer day. I absolutely hate tasting the alcohol content in my drinks, so these are a favorite for me. They're affordable and they aren't strong enough BUT that's a good thing for me if I'm at home with my little one. Can't wait for those summer nights again where I can grab a bottle of these from my fridge!
Jennifer F.
I enjoy every flavor they have but the fuzzy navel has to be my all time favorite. A plus about this drink is that it doesn't give me the heartburn I get when I drink other wine coolers! It will give you the buzz you are wanting and taste good while you are drinking it! It is awesome on a hot summer day. If you are wanting to get totally wasted you might want to get something stronger but this is the perfect drink for me especially on a hot summer night around the campfire!
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Bartles & Jaymes are my go to drinks for BBQ's and summer vacations. The flavors are always enjoyable. These are the original flavored alcoholic beverages and there is a reason they remain on the market. The alcohol is subtle letting the actual flavors come through. Strawberry Daiquiri is the best so far, great tasting and refreshing.
Jen P.
How is this remotely in the Top 10 for Wine?!These are a disgrace to wine—they're everything wine is NOT.

Do people seriously drink these?? It you want to be left with a stomach ache + diabetes with absolutely no buzz [due to the tiny alcohol content & sugar], then these sugary bottles of "deliciousness" are just for you!
Krystal S.
Dublin, CA
5 stars because these taste amazing! I'm a light weight, and I can still get a good buzz drinking 2 or 3 of these babies! It's awesome for people who aren't into wine or beer. My mother doesn't like drinking alcohol but loves these. I'd definitely recommend trying these out. They have so many flavors to choose from!
Casey L.
Mayville, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I've tried several flavors of these, and honestly I don't know why I thought they would get any better. The strawberry daiquiri (the best of the bunch) was simply tolerable, not enjoyable by any means... its too sweet, extra fizzy, and has a funky after taste (great recipie if your intended motive is to feel like someone dropped a rock in your stomach). AND to top it off, it has about the lowest alcohol content available. As someone who enjoys beverages of all different kinds, I would not try these ever again.
Tara F.
Fort Wayne, IN
These are great for people who don't tend to drink alcohol very often. They don't have a very high alcohol content and they taste great! It's like drinking Kool-Aid. There are tons of flavors to choose from, and they're always fairly priced! The Fuzzy Navel flavor and Strawberry Daquari flavor are some of the best ones I've tried. They're better than Smirnoff malt beverages, because they don't give you that "sugar headache".
Chelsey B.
Haw River, NC
I first was attracted to these drinks when I was a newly crowned 21 year old on a tiny budget. My friends and I decided to give these a try, because we could purchase three four packs for the price of a regular bottle of alcohol. These things are delicious! They taste like beachy cocktails or something you'd have at a cookout. There isn't a lot of alcohol, so if you're looking for a bigger buzz, spend a little more money.
Chelsie B.
Marysville, CA
Who doesn't remember their first Bartles and Jaymes malt beverage? If you are a girl I'm sure some guy gave it to you when you were underage to make you like him, and after one you were pretending to be tipsy even though the alcohol content is only 3.8% by volume. They are all super tasty and I even had a few this weekend. Great for cookouts or night when you just want to pretend to drink. I think the price is a little high, but I'll keep buying them because I love the memories
Sabrina V.
What's your favorite flavor?
Amarilys S.
Bronx , NY
Which one of theses is your favorite ?
Christian G.
Los Angeles , CA
Are these good for a slightly older people party?
Leslie M.
Thompsontown, PA
Do you think they will come out with a slushie version?
Sandra K.
Smithville, TX
I'm not a big drinker so who long will they last in the fridge?