Bartles & Jaymes
- "I prefer to drink wine coolers over beer and this one has some great flavors and some not so great just like every brand.. everyone will have their favorite though" in 40 reviews
- "I have always enjoyed wine coolers and Bartles and Jaymes is a good brand with a lot of different flavors to choose from." in 31 reviews
- "It's nice to have a couple of these on a hot summer day if you are just wanting to relax or enjoying a nice BBQ or any type of event. " in 24 reviews
- "I enjoy one of these little buggers every once in awhile, the fuzzy navels are great, I can not choose a favorite smooth and only one will satisfy me." in 20 reviews
- "These have a very low alcohol content and they taste great if you refrigerate them or place them in ice before you plan to drink them." in 19 reviews
These are go good! if you're looking for something refreshing but super over the top alcoholic, this is the way to go. They are sweet so if you're not a sweet person, then not your thing.
I really enjoy these. They are kind of in the same category to me as Smirnoff Ice and Mikes hard lemonade. I like how the flavors are very different from simular sparkling wine coolers.
Great tasting winecooler when you just want to kick back and relax. this is definitely something I can drink during he week to relax me after a long day at work.
I enjoy sipping on these when having a few friends over. The flavor isn't too strong but there are lots of flavors to choose from. I enjoy them on a hot day sitting out on the patio.
My favorite flavors are Fuzzy Navel and Sangria!! They taste yummy and aren't very expensive. Definitely recommend them to people who like sweet drinks with not a lot of alcohol taste.
Back before I knew what a real drink was, what did I drink? This of course! Not that I have anything against wine coolers! These do taste yummy if you're not really looking for a buzz.
Esto me encanta pues tiene mucha variedad de sabores es delicioso y no tiene ese sabor a alcohol q puede llegar a ser tan molesto y es refrescante en este tiempo de calorsito jijiji
If and when I do have a drink I'll go for one of these. They aren't really that strong. And they have some good flavors . My favorite is the strawberry daqueris. Not pricey at all.
Definitely love these! Doesn't matter what flavor. They're sweeter then others and not as "tart" either. Also they're cheaper too! All in all a better bet then other malt beverages
These are okay for purchase a cookout or something that you don't want to get hammered drunk at, but if you are wanting to get your buzz on I would definitely recommend something else.
Q & A
What's your favorite flavor?
Which one of theses is your favorite ?
Are these good for a slightly older people party?
Do you think they will come out with a slushie version?
I'm not a big drinker so who long will they last in the fridge?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos