BY BARTLES & JAYMES

• Do you think they will come out with a slushie version?19 Answers
  • I'm not a big drinker so who long will they last in the f...17 Answers
  • Which one is your favorite?2 Answers
Bartles & Jaymes
  • "I prefer to drink wine coolers over beer and this one has some great flavors and some not so great just like every brand.. everyone will have their favorite though" in 40 reviews
  • "I have always enjoyed wine coolers and Bartles and Jaymes is a good brand with a lot of different flavors to choose from." in 31 reviews
  • "It's nice to have a couple of these on a hot summer day if you are just wanting to relax or enjoying a nice BBQ or any type of event. " in 24 reviews
  • "I enjoy one of these little buggers every once in awhile, the fuzzy navels are great, I can not choose a favorite smooth and only one will satisfy me." in 20 reviews
  • "These have a very low alcohol content and they taste great if you refrigerate them or place them in ice before you plan to drink them." in 19 reviews
Amina B.
Chandler, AZ
I LOVE these!! Fuzzy Navel is amazing. These are a nice collection of drinks to have during "kickbacks" ; they're my family's go-to drink when we have get togethers and light conversation.
Ashley B.
Monroe, MI
These are the perfect fufu drink! I occasionally find myself indulging on one! They are really sweet and easy drinking. The fuzzy navel, is the best in my eyes. I don't drink them on the reg. because of their sweetness!
Jen w.
I first had these at Las Vegas and the flavor I got was the berry pomegranate and it was deliciously sweet and really flavorful! If you're a light drinker like I am I got a little tipsy just from drinking half a bottle.
Alexandra N.
Bradley Beach, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This brand of wine coolers is amazing. They have such a fruity taste and it's a real girly drink. They are very summery and perfect for barbecues and pool parties. Definitely recommended :)
Megan S.
If you are a fan of sweeter malt beverages, this is the one for you! It is absolutely delicious and refreshing! I can't handle stronger alcoholic beverages, so this one is perfect for me!
Chelsea J.
Hopkins, mn
Yum Yum Yum! Bartles and Jaymes wine coolers are fantastic. I enjoy how sweet they are and how many different flavors they have available. Great for summertime hanging out in the sun :)
Leela I.
I love this brand of wine coolers. It's almost a nostalgic wine cooler for me. The taste is really good and subtle and great for relaxation. It's definitely met my expectations. I highly recommend it to others to dry
NANCY L.
Whittier, CA
These are ok. I only drink these when there is no other hard liquor available. Very fruity.. They are good for people who don't like their drinks strong, PLUS they are very inexpensive.
Jasmine B.
Marietta, GA
These are super yummy. Now if you are trying to get really drunk these are not for you unless you plan on drinking a TON of them but they are a nice little drink when you are at a BBQ or hanging out with your friends.
Stefanie Z.
BELVIDERE, IL
I remember these as my Mom's drink of choice back when I was a kid. There was never a shortage of these around. And today I enjoy them too. No sour aftertaste and they go down smooth!
Sabrina V.
What's your favorite flavor?
Amarilys S.
Bronx , NY
Which one of theses is your favorite ?
Christian G.
Los Angeles , CA
Are these good for a slightly older people party?
Leslie M.
Thompsontown, PA
Do you think they will come out with a slushie version?
Sandra K.
Smithville, TX
I'm not a big drinker so who long will they last in the fridge?