BY BARTLES & JAYMES

• Do you think they will come out with a slushie version?19 Answers
  • I'm not a big drinker so who long will they last in the f...17 Answers
  • Which one is your favorite?2 Answers
Bartles & Jaymes
  • "I prefer to drink wine coolers over beer and this one has some great flavors and some not so great just like every brand.. everyone will have their favorite though" in 40 reviews
  • "I have always enjoyed wine coolers and Bartles and Jaymes is a good brand with a lot of different flavors to choose from." in 31 reviews
  • "It's nice to have a couple of these on a hot summer day if you are just wanting to relax or enjoying a nice BBQ or any type of event. " in 24 reviews
  • "I enjoy one of these little buggers every once in awhile, the fuzzy navels are great, I can not choose a favorite smooth and only one will satisfy me." in 20 reviews
  • "These have a very low alcohol content and they taste great if you refrigerate them or place them in ice before you plan to drink them." in 19 reviews
Xandria B.
Glen Burnie, MD
I like this stuff when I just want to have a small drink. It's delicious but the best thing I have ever drank. If you just want to have a light drink then this is what you should go with, also recommend it if you like really fruity drinks.
Rachel B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Don't get me wrong, I love sweet things but after one or two of these I'm left looking for something salty to even out my taste. They are very yummy at first, but I don't think I could drink them all day.
Erica G.
Council Bluffs, IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
In all honesty, I have never found a Bartles & James flavor that I didn't like. It is so good, you could just drink it like it's Kool-Aid. I like fruity and hard drinks. My favorite is the Pina Colada.
L. Pretti S.
Washington, DC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
LOve Love Love the different fruitlious flavors B&J has. And its natural. I like to have a nice drink that would get me drunk and this is one that does me good. I would suggest this drink to anyone whos of age and don't drink hard liquors
Sabrina D.
I love Bartles and James. It was one of the first alcoholic beverages I ever had so it always brings back memories. The fruity flavors and mild alcohol flavor is perfect for girls nights and people who are learning to like Alcohol.
Jackie M.
Dublin, OH
I have tried all of the flavors and I love them all! They taste so great you could drink them all night! The only problem I found is if I drink to many my stomach can hurt due to them being very sweet.
Wendy O.
Munford, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Every once in a while, people have to return to their roots and go "old school". There's nothing better than a cooler full of B & J Coolers when at the beach. They also bring back plenty of memories!
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
If you are hosting a girl party then this is the drink for you. I'm but I have never seen guys drink this and I definitely do not drink this. I tried their pina colada flavor and I thought it was gross.
Jen K.
Berryville, VA
B&Js are yummy, fruity wine cooler drinks. The alcohol level is low, but this makes them a really nice drink while you're laying on the beach or hanging out at a cookout. In my opinion though, B&Js aren't as good as other wine cooler options like Seagrams, which have better flavor combinations and more balanced sweetness.
Courtney T.
Minot , ND
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I am not really a fan of these, because they aren't strong enough. They would be good for someone that has never drank before and just turned 21 to show them that not all alcohol tastes terrible!
Sabrina V.
What's your favorite flavor?
Amarilys S.
Bronx , NY
Which one of theses is your favorite ?
Christian G.
Los Angeles , CA
Are these good for a slightly older people party?
Leslie M.
Thompsontown, PA
Do you think they will come out with a slushie version?
Sandra K.
Smithville, TX
I'm not a big drinker so who long will they last in the fridge?