BY BARTLES & JAYMES

• Do you think they will come out with a slushie version?19 Answers
  • I'm not a big drinker so who long will they last in the f...17 Answers
  • Which one is your favorite?2 Answers
Bartles & Jaymes
  • "I prefer to drink wine coolers over beer and this one has some great flavors and some not so great just like every brand.. everyone will have their favorite though" in 40 reviews
  • "I have always enjoyed wine coolers and Bartles and Jaymes is a good brand with a lot of different flavors to choose from." in 31 reviews
  • "It's nice to have a couple of these on a hot summer day if you are just wanting to relax or enjoying a nice BBQ or any type of event. " in 24 reviews
  • "I enjoy one of these little buggers every once in awhile, the fuzzy navels are great, I can not choose a favorite smooth and only one will satisfy me." in 20 reviews
  • "These have a very low alcohol content and they taste great if you refrigerate them or place them in ice before you plan to drink them." in 19 reviews
Cassandra H.
Norfolk, NE
I'm not too big into alcohol, but I really loved this! It doesn't have a whole lot of alcohol taste, so if your looking for something to quench your thirst and get a buzz on...this isn't it. It tastes more like juice to be quite honest, but I like it!
Joyce C.
Kansas City, KS
I love all the flavors, but I especially love the margarita flavor. You can easily mix it with any type of vodka, gin, or tequila and it works well. You can also mix the Strawberry and Lime with Vodka Creating Strawberry Limeaid. Works great together!
Lindsey A.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is a really tasty drink but there is BARELY any alcohol in them! So if you like to drink, you have to drink like 10 of them to feel anything. But if you are not into drinking, then this is a great drink! :)
Ciara P.
Marietta, GA
I love all these flavors. I love fruity drinks when it comes to alcohol over the kind I can actually taste. These are great for small get togethers and just to have one when you come home from work. I love them.
Lisa L.
Independence, VA
I like that there is a wide variety of flavors to choose from, they are all great! I also like that there is not so much alcohol in these, so enjoying a couple is not a problem. There is also no aftertaste. Always have these on hand in the fridge.
Rachel B.
Bowling Green, KY
These wine coolers are soooo good! If you're like me, and don't really like the taste of alcohol, these are for you! You can barely taste the alcohol, and they are very sweet. I recommend the strawberry and melon.
Chiann T.
I feel like if your just hanging out with your girls, or having a movie night by yourself, or hell trying to get drunk.. You can drink these!!! They are good, and I mean aren't priced to bad!
Jennifer G.
Bakersfield , CA
I love to grab these when we have backyard BBQ's and such. They are great drinks that are very lightweight and go down very nicely with food. They are refreshing and the variety of flavors is great!!! Love!
Kim S.
Las Vegas , NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
I absolutely love this!!! it tastes like soda to mee they are really smooth to drink and I love the variety of flavors this brand has to offer :)
My sister in law and I always drink this just to chill and relax.
Xandria B.
Glen Burnie, MD
I like this stuff when I just want to have a small drink. It's delicious but the best thing I have ever drank. If you just want to have a light drink then this is what you should go with, also recommend it if you like really fruity drinks.
Sabrina V.
What's your favorite flavor?
Amarilys S.
Bronx , NY
Which one of theses is your favorite ?
Christian G.
Los Angeles , CA
Are these good for a slightly older people party?
Leslie M.
Thompsontown, PA
Do you think they will come out with a slushie version?
Sandra K.
Smithville, TX
I'm not a big drinker so who long will they last in the fridge?