BY BARTLES & JAYMES

• Do you think they will come out with a slushie version?19 Answers
  • I'm not a big drinker so who long will they last in the f...17 Answers
  • Which one is your favorite?2 Answers
Bartles & Jaymes
  • "I prefer to drink wine coolers over beer and this one has some great flavors and some not so great just like every brand.. everyone will have their favorite though" in 40 reviews
  • "I have always enjoyed wine coolers and Bartles and Jaymes is a good brand with a lot of different flavors to choose from." in 31 reviews
  • "It's nice to have a couple of these on a hot summer day if you are just wanting to relax or enjoying a nice BBQ or any type of event. " in 24 reviews
  • "I enjoy one of these little buggers every once in awhile, the fuzzy navels are great, I can not choose a favorite smooth and only one will satisfy me." in 20 reviews
  • "These have a very low alcohol content and they taste great if you refrigerate them or place them in ice before you plan to drink them." in 19 reviews
Becky P.
Kenosha, WI
Perfect for a hot warm breezy day by the water!!! i especially love the peach fuzzy navel flavor!!! i haven't tried it yet but the pomegranate one also looks delicious!
Michelle F.
White Rock, SC
If you are interested in drinking alcohol, why buy wine coolers? There are so many other options available that don't taste like pure sugar when you are drinking them. Try things like Mike's Hard Lemonade or Woodchuck Cider...you will look a lot cooler drinking them!
Megan H.
Sidney, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love these! They always bring back memories of parties from when I was barely old enough to drink! I always had the fuzzy navel flavor! They are yummy! All the flavors are good though! The price is good and they taste good!
Teresa M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
First thing first i don't know anyone who doesn't love b&j! i love to drink them when i in the mood just to sit and relax well in any occasion! its refreshing yummy and the best parts i love how it comes in different flavors
Jeanne G.
Middle River, MD
These have been around for a long time. The flavor is very subtle and mild. Alcohol content is low which is a bonus if you would like a bottle but not the lasting effect like other, stronger brands. Love the piña colada :)
Jessica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are great for a lazy day or to have one after your work day has ended. Not a lot of alcohol (so not great for 'hard' parties). But they have a variety of flavors that suit every taste. Plus, they come at a great price.
Aubrey R.
Carrollton, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This stuff is AMAZING! It tastes SO good and absolutely has not even the slightest taste of alcohol in it. I recommend all of the flavors actually. I wouldn't drink them too fast, they are sweet and may cause a stomachache but other than that I love them.
Chasiti G.
Louisville , KY
Great alcohol beverage, not too strong so it takes more than one or two to really get a buzz. Love it when I'm craving something sweet, and they come in a variety of flavors to satisfy each and every body's taste buds.
Summer S.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are so good. Its a good sweet wine cooler. They are inexpensive, come in many flavors. I personally like the strawberry daiquiri flavor. I like that it is not strong in alcohol so I can drink a few without any problems.
Stephanie L.
I have loved these sweet, tasty concoctions since I started drinking alcohol. They used to be all I would drink. My parents always had them when I was growing up, and now I carry on the tradition. Lots of great flavors!
Sabrina V.
What's your favorite flavor?
Amarilys S.
Bronx , NY
Which one of theses is your favorite ?
Christian G.
Los Angeles , CA
Are these good for a slightly older people party?
Leslie M.
Thompsontown, PA
Do you think they will come out with a slushie version?
Sandra K.
Smithville, TX
I'm not a big drinker so who long will they last in the fridge?