Bartles & Jaymes
- "I prefer to drink wine coolers over beer and this one has some great flavors and some not so great just like every brand.. everyone will have their favorite though" in 40 reviews
- "I have always enjoyed wine coolers and Bartles and Jaymes is a good brand with a lot of different flavors to choose from." in 31 reviews
- "It's nice to have a couple of these on a hot summer day if you are just wanting to relax or enjoying a nice BBQ or any type of event. " in 24 reviews
- "I enjoy one of these little buggers every once in awhile, the fuzzy navels are great, I can not choose a favorite smooth and only one will satisfy me." in 20 reviews
- "These have a very low alcohol content and they taste great if you refrigerate them or place them in ice before you plan to drink them." in 19 reviews
This brand has been around since I was a child. It is a nice, light, smooth tasting slightly acoholic drink. This is a great drink for those beginning to drink or as a fun drink on a night you don't feel like drinking anything heavy
You can drink these all night and not taste the alcohol and then BAM it hits you. You can get so sick off of them and all the sugar doesn't help. They are good but you have to watch out when you drink them. The hangover isn't pleasing. But they are a great summer BBQ drink.
I love these drinks, its not high in alcohol but they are delicious and you can drink more than one without worrying about getting drunk fast. perfect for those that are light weight or don't really like strong alcoholic beverages and for those who don't really like beer and want an alternative to relaxing and drinking
These are pretty darn delicious, I love the Pina-coolada ones and the tropical ones, the taste is bearable, and the alcohol is low so that means you can have one without worrying about stumbling around and being a goofy drunk. :)
Love this and highly recommend it for the person who doesn't really enjoy the taste of alcohol. with so many flavors theres a choice for everyone! low alcohol content makes these drinks easy and fun to enjoy without going overboard.
I love these! They always bring back memories of parties from when I was barely old enough to drink! I always had the fuzzy navel flavor! They are yummy! All the flavors are good though! The price is good and they taste good!
I think I can safely say this was everyone's first wine cooler when they snuck it behind their parents at the age of 12 at a party. I'm not too big of a fan and there are definitely better options but for a quick, cheap, pre-game buzz these are just simply ok. I'd recommend mixing them so the taste is better. But other than that, there are better options out there.
It's been years since I've drank any of these, but I will never forget the flavor. For some reason, these always leave me with a weird aftertaste. I think it might be some type of artificial sweetener.
Perfect for a hot warm breezy day by the water!!! i especially love the peach fuzzy navel flavor!!! i haven't tried it yet but the pomegranate one also looks delicious!
At once I did enjoy these on HOT GEORGIA days, but after drinking one not to long ago I realized how entirely unnatural and overly sweet these were! I did not find it enjoying at all...as a matter of fact I couldn't even bring myself to drink more than a few sips!
Q & A
What's your favorite flavor?
Which one of theses is your favorite ?
Are these good for a slightly older people party?
Do you think they will come out with a slushie version?
I'm not a big drinker so who long will they last in the fridge?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos