Bartles & Jaymes Malt Cooler uploaded by DAFH88 H.

BY BARTLES & JAYMES

Bartles & Jaymes Malt Cooler
  • "Pretty good, certain flavors do have a weird aftertaste i think.. Other than that pretty good for not your typical brand name." in 1 review
  • "It probably won't get you buzzed, but it's something different than wine after a long day at work." in 1 review
Shelandria R.
I love this brand ever since my coworker introduced me to this product. I love margaritas but now I love them even more since I know I don’t have to worry about going to a daiquiri shop and buying it on the rocks. Very delicious brand doesn’t have a sour taste
Mellissa A.
These are good for like a Sunday bbq chill day...they’re all so tasty I love them...perfect amount of alcohol I can probably drink a pack on my own and still be good to take a few shots. Is that bad? 🤔
Jayda N.
Macon
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm not big on drinking wine coolers however these have a sweet taste and if you're looking for a more mello vibe grab a cold one! They dot really have a pop to them they are kinda bland i personally wont buy them again
Daisy M.
Sartell, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
There are so many different varieties/flavors from this brand! Most of them are very good! I would definitely recommend this! My favorite is the strawberry daiquiri flavor! They are very mild and not overly sugary!
Melissa G.
West Jordan, UT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These are my favorite. I love the subtle "buzz" feeling you get when you drink these. They are great for a pre bar drink or something to sip on between shots. I can drink these often because they are not strong. I wish they were a little cheaper though.
Kierra B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Inexpensive way to have a refreshing alcoholic beverage. Low alcohol content means more drinks with less buzz, for when you just socially want to have a drink. A great variety of flavors. We keep the Strawberry Daiquiri flavor in our drink fridge often!
riz z.
Flushing, NY
I still remember when (long before my 21st birthday), my dad tossed me a neon pineapple-flavored wine cooler at the beach. “It’s just a wine cooler,” he said, “It won’t hurt you.” Although that statement isn’t completely true (as many of us learned in college), there is something incredibly innocent about these mesmerizingly colored, dangerously easy bottled beverages.
Chrissy M.
These coolers are amazing. These are really for people who don't drink as much. Good for a BBQ or a day at the beach. You could find them at your local supermarket or store. Their very affordable and taste so good. I definitely recommend these are a refreshing drink.
Suzanne B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This is my all time favorite malt cooler. If i feel like drinking, this is my go to. Its smooth and not strong at all. They have so many flavors and my favorite one is the berry exotic. You just can't go wrong with that one.
DAFH88 H.
Salinas
I buy them on the weekend strawberry flavor is my favorite I wouldn’t change a thing, they are the best daiquiri I’ve ever had perfect flavor I will not drink anything else try them they are sooo yummy.
Ashley A.
Are these good? I want to buy some but I want to know if their good before I buy them.
Christi W.
Temple, TX
Which flavors would you get to find a less sweet version?
Carolyn B.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Are these anything compared to Smirnoff Ice?
Michelle H.
Gresham, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Has anyone seen a peach Belini or screwdriver flavor for this brand?
Geneva B.
East Hanover, NJ
how pronounced it the coconut flavor?