Bartles & Jaymes Fuzzy Navel

by Bartles & Jaymes

A refreshing and fruity flavored cooler that is full of great taste. The rich and fruity strawberry blend is sure to be your favorite and is a great addition for any gathering or cookout.

What store stocks the Bartles & Jaymes Fuzzy Navel
Does anyone know any kind of good drink to make with these like a mixed drink?
Start your review of Bartles & Jaymes Fuzzy Navel!
Product Highlights
My girl friends and I usually pick up the fuzzy navel and strawberry daiquiri flavored drinks. in reviews
Being able to find a girly drink with enough alcohol and an amazing taste like a bar made drink is hard.in reviews
I could drink these all the time and I'm a heavy beer drinker.in reviews
Good for a summer drink for those who don't like beer/liquor.in reviews
Deb B.
Spokane Vly, WA
I haven’t had this in years and years, but this used to be one of my favorite wine coolers. I used to buy these when going to the beach or when having a bbq. These taste best if they are served ice cold.
Bonnie K.
Litchfield, MN
Back in the day this used to be my go to drink... Fuzzy Navel. When I saw it in a wine cooler I had to try it! It’s flavor is so good. [product:bartles-&-jaymes]are the winners in wine coolers. If you want a light alcohol that’ll just give you a light buzz B&J is the place to be. [product:bartles-&-jaymes]
Rhiannon P.
Porter, TX
This is such a nice refreshing drink to have during the summer by the pool. It is a twist top so it is easy to open. It does contain a lot of sugar though.
Holly A.
Wasilla, AK
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This flavor is amazingly delicious. My go to for any camping trip or beach go. They are cold and refreshing. Give you a great day time buzz and keep it going for a reasonable price! Highly recommended!
Dalton A.
These are the kind of drink you have on a hot summer afternoon when you're not wanting to drink anything too heavy, but still want something refreshing and delicious!
Ashley Y.
Hilton, NY
I absolutely love this drink. This is by far my favorite summer drink. The peach flavor is fantastic and goes down very smoothly.
Diana L.
On a night that we don't want to go out. Ut want flavor we would find at the bar, I buy these. Less liquor but same great taste as a fuzzy navel shot. Love this!
valarie C.
Dayton, OH
If I tend to buy flavored beverages that are like these I always buy peach flavored ones. I felt that this was so soothing and had such great flavoring! It goes down very smooth and gives me the sweetness that I love.
Heather L.
Philadelphia, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I remember stealing these as a kid when I was at my uncles BBQ lol. I thought they were juices in cool bottles. I got in trouble of course lol, but if you do t like the taste of alcohol, these are the way to go
Taylor A.
Holt, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I haven't had these in forever but they are so good! Really sweet, but super good if you're in the mood for them.