by Bartles & Jaymes

Not sure
Is this available at the LCBO ?
Start your review of Bartles & Jaymes Bartles & Jaymes Exotic Berry Malt Cooler - 4pk/12 fl oz Bottles!
I really like this flavor it is a really good drink for the price. I have tried all of the flavors and this one is really good.
Pittsburgh, PA
Berry is my FAVORITE. especially in the summer time! not too strong to taste either. Not very strong alcohol content
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
1,399 reviews
This adult beverage is too sweet for my taste buds. The price is okay and the makers are a high quality brand.
If you're looking for something tasty, then this is for you. However, it won't give you much of a buzz.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
These are really good. I like the strawberry daiquiri better but this is also up there with my faves
Carrollton, GA
Something exotic and delicious is all you will find in these bottles. Best drink I've had in a while.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Taste good if you're in the mood for something fruity! I love these because they're not too strong.
Newton, MA
Really Really sweet, and you would most likely get made fun of for drinking wine coolers....
Perfect for summer time and it goes down smooth. totally refreshing and does the job great!