Bartles James Bartles & James Sangria 4pk Btls uploaded by Amber K.

Wendy G.
Las Vegas , NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my favorite drink in the summer just because it's so refreshing an it tastes so good I love it highly recommend if looking for something light an good for the summer. You can buy this at your local gas station or supermarket
China's I.
Midwest City, OK
These are great for bbqs on at the lake with family or even just hanging out in the back porch with some good friends it tastes good it’s refreshing it can be a bit sweet if you don enjoy that not for you
Lekea H.
Clinton , OK
B&J is well known for a reason. there packaging is great. relatively affordable. a summer vacation, party or get together must, the taste is sweet. so if you like sweet this is for you. i have always got good wine coolers from this company. i will continue to buy and recommend it to others,
heather b.
The flavor of these drinks are yummy. My mom used to drinking these a lot when I was younger. It was the brand to buy back then. Every now and then I will buy this as well but not too much as carbonated drinks make me feel sick.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I love these the sangria has such great flavor and is very refreshing to have especially during the summer. These are not expensive and everyone seems to love them so I always get some when I am having people over
These are really good in the summer time but they are really sweet so I can only drink a couple of them. I do like this flavor though it has a fruity flavor so this one is a must try for anyone who loves sweet drinks.
Meghan Z.
Alma, MI
This product is good to bring to the beach and to drink in the summer. This product is super tasty, although it is super sweet so I cannot always drink a lot of them at once.
Reggie H.
Savannah, GA
Well, what can I say, it's a good 21 yr old drink, but soon after, you are going to want to go for something that actually tastes like it has alcohol in it. but the flavors are pretty good.
Misha A.
Lakewood, CA
Always have these on hands during the hotter months. The family loves to have these during our barbecues for the ladies preferably. They are a little sweet but they are an easy go to drink.
Aubrianna P.
Who doesn't love B&J? You will probably not catch even the slightest buzz, but if you want a sweet, fruity beverage that doesn't have a strong alcoholic taste, this fits that description.
Chasity M.
Lexington, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love sangria margaritas however haven't tried just a sangria yet. How good are these?
Chasity W.
How does the sangria flavor taste?
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
These sound kinda good. Anybody know anything?