BY BARTENURA #7 in Wine

• Any other wines similar to this you'd recommend?3 Answers
  • I love moscato? What type of wine do you guys like?18 Answers
  • How sweet of a moscato is this? 24 Answers
Bartenura Moscato
  • "This is one of the BEST Moscato around...if you are looking for a nice sweet wine then pick up a bottle of Bartenura and you will love it" in 8 reviews
  • "Moscato wines are my favorite wines to drink this particular wind is very mild compared to others I have tried but it is still a great light tasting wine." in 6 reviews
  • "I had someone bring this to a gathering a few years back it was there best moscato I've ever tasted I forgot to ask the name but I remembered the bottle I searched high and low at liquor stores never found it, low and behold a new commercial comes out and now its everywhere and I'm officially hooked!" in 5 reviews
Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
If you love sweet wine, a.k.a dessert wine, this is the wine for you. This is a "go to" for people who like the idea of wine, but don't like the taste.  It's really quite wonderfully sweet.  My only suggestion, is don't drink too much of it.  Overly sweet can make you overly sick.  In moderation, this wine is amazing. 5 stars all the way.
If you prefer sweet, but not overly sweet, there is another moscato that Bartenura makes.  It's clear/green bottle. That one is number one in my book.
Bottom line: You can't go wrong with any Bartenura wine!
Rebekah H.
Deltona, FL
I recently tried this wine for the first time at a restaurant, and then I searched like a mad man to find it in a store, so I could buy the whole bottle. This wine has a sweet after taste, but not overly sweet. It is the perfect wine, and whoever made it got it right. Once you try this, you will not want any other moscato.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I love moscato but some of them are just plain too sweet. That is not the case with this one. The sweetness is subtle and well balanced with citrusy notes and bubbles. It tastes smooth and delicious. It goes well with fish and chicken meals as well just as a typical Riesling would.
June S.
Wantagh, NY
I love this particular brand of moscato! In fact, I could drink it with a straw because it is so light, refreshing and sweet. It is like an alcohol version of soda pop!

Most retail wine shops have it on sale for about $10. You can buy it at BJ's Club stores for about $8-9 per bottle.

Great for an after dinner drink or to just enjoy after a long day!
D M.
Its my favorite !!! I tried a lot of sweet wine and I got back to Bartenura. Good quality and taste delicious . I am buying this wine all the time . I recommend this to anyone who wants a sweet wine.
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Hands down, Bartenura Moscato is my favorite wine. It’s inexpensive, and it tastes light and delicious. It has a fruity taste that isn’t overwhelming. It goes down smooth. I highly recommend it.
Brittney S.
This is my favorite wine. I love the crisp taste it has when it’s chilled. I would recommend serving this cold. The bottle is a beautiful blue. The price isn’t bad at all. I turned my all my friends onto this wine when I tried it at a local wine bar.
Briana F.
Orlando
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of the BEST moscatos. I’d compare it to Cupcake Moscato D'Asti they’re both fantastic. Sweet and bubbly. It does cost a dollar or two more than the cupcake brand but it’s worth it.
lauren T.
Goodyear, AZ
Moscato is the best in my opinion it's honestly the best😍😍❤ this brand is by far one of my favorites give it a try it's not super expensive too that's also why I like it ♡
Amiga V.
Bronx, NY
I had this for the first time at my cousins new years party & i kept asking her for more when she told me hey go across the street and buy your own bottle! I did just that only 12 dollars!
Alexa M.
Wood Ridge, NJ
Do you prefer this chilled or at room temperature?
Latausha S.
San Antonio, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Does this Moscoto have a good quality taste?
Kimberly B.
Do you like your wine sweet or semi- sweet?
samantha P.
Is this good for a first time drinker??
Amber G.
Starkville, MS
What would be a good way to mix this?