BY BARTENURA #2 in Wine

• Any other wines similar to this you'd recommend?3 Answers
  • I love moscato? What type of wine do you guys like?18 Answers
  • How sweet of a moscato is this? 24 Answers
Bartenura Moscato
  • "This is one of the BEST Moscato around...if you are looking for a nice sweet wine then pick up a bottle of Bartenura and you will love it" in 8 reviews
  • "Moscato wines are my favorite wines to drink this particular wind is very mild compared to others I have tried but it is still a great light tasting wine." in 6 reviews
  • "I had someone bring this to a gathering a few years back it was there best moscato I've ever tasted I forgot to ask the name but I remembered the bottle I searched high and low at liquor stores never found it, low and behold a new commercial comes out and now its everywhere and I'm officially hooked!" in 5 reviews
Rebekah H.
Deltona, FL
I recently tried this wine for the first time at a restaurant, and then I searched like a mad man to find it in a store, so I could buy the whole bottle. This wine has a sweet after taste, but not overly sweet. It is the perfect wine, and whoever made it got it right. Once you try this, you will not want any other moscato.
zaneta o.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I love moscato but some of them are just plain too sweet. That is not the case with this one. The sweetness is subtle and well balanced with citrusy notes and bubbles. It tastes smooth and delicious. It goes well with fish and chicken meals as well just as a typical Riesling would.
Brittney S.
This is my favorite wine. I love the crisp taste it has when it’s chilled. I would recommend serving this cold. The bottle is a beautiful blue. The price isn’t bad at all. I turned my all my friends onto this wine when I tried it at a local wine bar.
Tressa B.
Navarre, FL
The best moscato I’ve had in a long time.
This was my First time trying this exact type , worth the value and will definitely buy again . The packaging is very nice and I would recommend this to to others to try .
D M.
Its my favorite !!! I tried a lot of sweet wine and I got back to Bartenura. Good quality and taste delicious . I am buying this wine all the time . I recommend this to anyone who wants a sweet wine.
Megan S.
So, when I look for wine I look for something that is slightly bubbly, but also smooth and a little sweetness. This wine has all of that and more. I always serve it chilled and it tastes amazing. The price is very appropriate and I think the bottle is beautiful. I highly recommend this for a beginner wine or for what ever kind of night you want to have. My favorite wine ever!
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Hands down, Bartenura Moscato is my favorite wine. It’s inexpensive, and it tastes light and delicious. It has a fruity taste that isn’t overwhelming. It goes down smooth. I highly recommend it.
Wendy M.
Columbus, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This wine is so sweet and pleasing to your palette!  I this is my go to wine!  LOVE LOVE LOVE!  I haven't tasted another wine like it.  Once you start you won't go back to your other brands!  I will continue to choose this one over and over.  It can be drank room temp or cold.  It can be found in most store and the spot is low which means, IT IS A FAVORITE! :)
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my favorite wine. There's so little alcohol you can barely call it a wine but it's so sweet and affordable and bubbly. I enjoy it a lot more than other wines. I would buy again. I love when someone brings over a bottle.
Maria H.
I love love this wine it's sweet and smooth and rich in taste it's soooo good it's my go to moscato it's not to High in alcohol content which is good for light drinkers
Alexa M.
Kearny, NJ
Do you prefer this chilled or at room temperature?
Latausha S.
San Antonio, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Does this Moscoto have a good quality taste?
Kimberly B.
Do you like your wine sweet or semi- sweet?
samantha P.
Is this good for a first time drinker??
Amber G.
Starkville, MS
What would be a good way to mix this?