BY BARRY'S TEA

Ireland's Finest Tea Since 1901. A Traditional Blend Of Teas From The High Mountains Slopes Of Kenya And The Assam Valley Of India That Gives Pungency, Strength And Flavor. It Has A Brisk Refreshing Taste. The Ideal Start To The Day But Welcome At Anytime. A Natural Source Of Antioxidants A Cup Of Tea Has Less Than Half The Caffeine Of A Cup Of Coffee Made In Ireland

Barry's Tea Tea Bags
  • "I love this Irish tea, it is strong and a great way to start the day." in 1 review
  • "This is the best black tea hands down." in 1 review
  • "My absolute favorite brand of Irish Tea!" in 1 review
Maria D.
Fountain Vly, CA
If you want a very strong morning breakfast tea then this tea will please. I love this Irish tea, it is strong and a great way to start the day. The flavor is robust. You do need to be careful on how you brew it brew it. It is very easy to overbrew it which leads to a bad flavor. Just brew it at almost boiling water for three to four minutes and then you will get a great brew. If you enjoy an even stronger brew, then brew for five. Anything after that tends to make it bitter. Also, avoid adding the tea to boiling water because that can make it bitter too.
shyanne c.
If you're looking for an all around great tea, this is probably for you. It has such a great flavor, it doesn't even become bitter after steeping too long which is great. I prefer a little milk and sugar in mine
Shannon B.
Chester, NY
This is the only tea that my family drinks! It has such strong flavor, but isn't too overpowering. It is the best tea you will ever have, particularly the Gold Blend!!
Cynthia K.
I first discovered Barry's tea during a trip to Ireland. I fell in love with it there and brought some home with me only to find that I could buy it in the states! My favorite tea for a lazy morning.
Tina T.
SAN DIEGO, CA
I stayed over at a British persons home and was served this tea in the morning with cream. I've been purchasing it myself every since. It's bold and delicious.
Rhonda J.
Hazel Park, MI
Love Barry's! Such a great a refreshing tea! And I love that it's imported from Ireland.. Makes me feel like I'm havin a taste of the past:)
Kelly M.
Ann Arbor, MI
This tea is very strong and has a great flavor! Though I don't see this brand of teas around very often, whenever I spot some I grab a box.
Megan S.
river falls, WI
Very good strong flavored tea. I enjoy a cup in the morning because it's highly caffeinated being it's a strong black tea.
Holly W.
Lockport , NY
I LOVE this tea! The tea has a bold and rich flavor and doesn't become bitter if it's steeped too long. It's great!
Nicole S.
Madera, CA
My boyfriend and I love tea so much and we are constantly wanting to try new teas. I'm sure this will taste great
Linda C.
Fieldale, VA
Where can these be purchased? I have not seen this in my local stores.
Arlene M.
Aurora, CO
Does it taste good?
Sydney G.
How does this taste?
Daisy G.
Where can I purchase these?
autumn d.
Conyers, GA
How good is this? I really want to try it. what elites it taste like?