BY BARRY'S BAKERY

Twists Choc Chip 4.5 OZ (Pack Of 12) (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 752482111124 K see more...

Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL
These are so yummy!!! I was quite surprised after trying them, I wasn't expecting them to be so rich. There's just enough chocolate chips to keep it balanced. Perfect with a glass of ice cold milk after a long day
Chris R.
Shrewsbury, MA
I love French Twists!! So good. You can have just a few and not feel quilty as they are quality ingredients. My favorite is the Cinnamon and Sugar twists. It's like a crispy cinnamon bun, crispy on the outside yet still soft and chewy on the inside.
Wendy H.
I love these French Twists. I have no idea how they do it, but they don't have any Trans Fat, Cholesterol, Butter, Eggs, Yeast or Dairy. Plus they are kosher. And they taste divine and are highly addictive. Eat these and lose the guilt!
Kaitlyn F.
Love this for my cravings. It defiantly keeps my sweet tooth at bae. Also I love chocolate so it definitely is a favorite. It better than Swiss rolls in my opinion.
Mikera B.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
These french twists taste so good that it's hard to believe they're not unhealthy! I love them - they fit into any diet plan and taste sweet, despite not having excessive amounts of sugar.
Ana V.
miami, FL
Amy S.
Florence, CO
I haven't had these in a while because they're a little expensive and I'm trying to go low carb, but they are so super yummy! Light, crunchy, sweet... YUM!
Jessica S.
BROOKLYN, NY
These are so good! All the flavors are very tasty and the best part is they're not unhealthy! They're pretty low cal. A good sweet snack!
Katelyn H.
Oh my god these things are addictive. They're not terribly high in fat and the crunch is so satisfying! Light, fluffy and delicious.
Stacey M.
So good! Little bits of heaven, I can eat the entire bag! It's a good snack to have when you want a little something after dinner.
emily b.
I wonder if these are good I never heard or saw them before
Priscilla M.
El Paso, TX
Where can you buy these?
Steph B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
How long do these stay fresh?
Andrea R.
What about the taste? i never eat them before.