Barry M That'S Swell Xxl Lip Gloss

by Barry M

Fuller, Plumper, Smoother ‘That’s Swell’ Plumping Lip Gloss gives lips a beautifully volumised enhancement. Stimulating the skin’s natural collagen, softer, toned lips are just a sweep away. Use daily for best results. Now in XXL to give the appearance of even FULLER lips with an extra tingly sensation

Does this actually plump your lips or just make them tingle?
Which is better for plumping your lips? [product:plump-it-volumising-lip-plumper-w/-precision-tip] or Barry M That'S Swell Xxl Lip Gloss? Is there a plumping lipgloss you recommend?
Is this any good and do u recommend?
Start your review of Barry M That'S Swell Xxl Lip Gloss!
Styliani T.
Wednesbury
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This lip plumper is going to make your lips look plumper in no time. It only takes one dip to cover your lips so it will take a long time for you to run out of it. I would highly recommend it.
Valarie L.
Farmingville, NY
This is my favorite plumping lip gloss to date! It gives you that tingle when you apply it, it’s long lasting and makes your lips look amazing! You also can’t beat the price!
caitlin K.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Barry M That'S Swell Xxl Lip Gloss uploaded by caitlin K.
love!! smells amazing and so so pretty. it obviously stings but you get used to it after a few uses. you do need to reapply and it can be a bit drying but other then that i love. definitely will buy again
julia Z.
edinburgh
Barry M That'S Swell Xxl Lip Gloss uploaded by julia Z.
this plumper is the best one i’ve used so far!, it’s an dupe for the too faced one but it’s also really cheap and worth the price, it makes your lips bigger and it’s just amazing i recommend this to everyone!
Abbie V.
Barry M That'S Swell Xxl Lip Gloss uploaded by Abbie V.
This product definitely does what it says! It tingles quite a lot but isn’t unbearable. Made my lips a lot bigger and brought out a lot of colour in them. Recommend if your looking for an affordable lip plumper.
Rose M.
Ford, Lochgilphead
Barry M That'S Swell Xxl Lip Gloss uploaded by Rose M.
I actually works pretty well! When you first put it on it burns but if you put it on every day you get used to it. It definitely makes your lips appear plumper but I'm not sure it it actually makes them physically bigger. It almost feels like it burns your lips so much that they are forced into a pouting position of that makes sense, and the fact that it is really glossy adds to the full appearance. It also smells nice, I would recommend but just be prepared for it to hurt.
Chloé L.
Walsall
Barry M That'S Swell Xxl Lip Gloss uploaded by Chloé L.
Love this! Amazing dupe for the top faced lip injection gloss, stings at first like all lip plumpers to give your lips a nice enhance.
Aaliyah M.
Nottinghamshire
Barry M That'S Swell Xxl Lip Gloss uploaded by Aaliyah M.
Barry M That'S Swell Xxl Lip Gloss uploaded by Aaliyah M.
Recommend if you want plumb up lips but has a really bad strong smell and isn’t very long lasting. Is good if you are wanting a glossy , shiny look for the day.
Angela S.
London, Newham
I bought this lip gloss hoping it would plump my lips but it seems like I just lost my money. I don’t personality think it works, however it might be a good product for people with more sensitive skin. I also hate the fact that it’s so sticky on the lips however, I do enjoy the tingly feeling that it gives.
Inez H.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I love it! Unlike my other plumpers, this one works! It can be a little bit drying, but if you put on chapstick before the plumper, it definitely works!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Julita D.
lancaster
il y a un an
Jenny S. il y a 2 mois
I live by the Barry M That’s swell XXL, i’ve used it for about a year. It honestly does wonders for me.
sophie E.
cardiff
il y a un an
Barri S. il y a un an
I havent tried the two faced one but i can tell you this one works for me , smells amazing too!