BY BARRY M

Barry M Cosmetics was created in 1982, in London, Great Britain, by Barry Mero. In the early 80's Barry had a number of retail outlets in London selling beauty and cosmetic products. The fashion was for dramatic, outrageous make-up, however, he found... see more...

Barry M - Revolutionary Metallic, Holographic, High-pigmented Eyeshadow Toppers Complete Set, 4 colors
Buy on Amazon
Kayleigh L.
I absolutely love these! They are super pigmented, super holographic and amazing colours! They give such a stunning look on the eyes and I’m obsessed! They blend nicely and look amazing on their own but even better over an eyeshadow! The packaging is cute, it slows you to see the product and it just looks stunning! Affordable too!
Shannon S.
Mitcheldean , Gloucestershire
One of the BEST products I have ever tried. Super creamy application, super holographic and stays all day! This works perfect I’m so many ways... on your eyes, lips and even a highlight for festivals.
Ebony L.
Seafield, Edinburgh
If I could rate these eye toppers higher trust me I would, these are honestly by far the most easy, flexible and pigmented toppers I’ve ever used.
I use them on all my clients and believe it or not they can actually look natural if a small amount is bugged over eyeshadow and for a more intense look I LOVE packing them on top of a black eyeshadow or even better, packing it into black eyeliner for the COOLEST liner simply done. 1000% recommend to everyone.
Remy M.
Hill of Beath, Cowdenbeath
I have really mixed feelings on these, the colour and shift in the light is amazing! But as soon as you move them out of direct like they are dark, patchy and grey looking, I’ve never seen a product like this before so maybe that’s normal, the staying powder is good and only a tiny bit of glitter comes off with rubbing! amazing price, but not convinced
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I absolutely love these eyeshadow toppers. You can never fail to save an eye look when you add one if these on top. They are so pigmented that they cab either be worn alone aswell. They dry down, stay put and the application is so easy. They blend wonderfully a d just look stunning. When ever I wear these I always get loads of compliments. I have all 4 shades and I do hope that they release more.
Tiffany A.
Bristol
i love this product, it adds a bit of something something to your look, its super creamy and glitzy. unfortunately mine has dried out now because i used it so much, the one bad thing i have to say about this is its quite hard to layer the product sometimes and comes off a bit patchy but i don't know if that's just because my product was dry/ running out.
Emily B.
Thornaby , Stockton
I love these so much!! They’re super pigmented and give an incredible metallic look! Easy to work with and to blend with shadows too, they’re absolutely stunning! I wish the colour range was bigger because these are just amazing!
Kazia F.
Sheerness , Kent
Really good, good for price and great mix of colours in the pots. Easy to apply just need to apply a good three times nd after wearing it all day it has faded a bit but honestly for the price im not to worried
Millie H.
Oxfordshire
I have all 4 and absolutely love them! I have hooded eyes and thought these would transfer but they don't & they dry really quickly, really affordable and fun colours!
Raphaelle L.
Reading
definitely not high-pigmented but works as a nice base or a top coat, used with other shadows.